Heheheh

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Heheheh

Postby ErnieB on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:06 am

terrell wrote:it's unfortunate that murray and ernie don't see eye to eye, they're a coupla my favorite posters. but i understand sometimes type a personalities collide.

That sort of presumption has lead to the locking of threads in the past (I should know :lol: ). As for the present, it speaks for itself.
ErnieB

Postby terrell on Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:51 am

i thought you might like that one, ernie. while my tirades aimed at juvenile, oblivious software thieves has been well documented, with several posts deleted, that situation leaves me clueless. i consider myself a fairly perceptive individual, but i missed the genesis of the feud entirely. particularly confusing in light of the intelligence of the parties involved.
terrell

Postby RR_Desperado on Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:58 pm

Besides, if there is going to be any bickering or shots taken, how dare you exclude me !!!
RR_Desperado

Postby ErnieB on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:14 am

RR_Desperado wrote:Besides, if there is going to be any bickering or shots taken, how dare you exclude me !!!

Now now Barry, what about that vow of restraint? I'm not doing quite as well as you, nevertheless I'll keep trying. :D

udaman!
ErnieB

Postby ErnieB on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:23 am

terrell wrote:i thought you might like that one, ernie. while my tirades aimed at juvenile, oblivious software thieves has been well documented, with several posts deleted, that situation leaves me clueless. i consider myself a fairly perceptive individual, but i missed the genesis of the feud entirely. particularly confusing in light of the intelligence of the parties involved.

One persons "fun" is another persons "feud" or "picking fly poo-poo out of pepper" or "pointless and [censored]".

We can only post our comments, but we have little control over how others mis-perceive them. :wink:
ErnieB

Postby terrell on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 am

alas. so true (would be nice to have a lass right about now. this cold is getting into my bones).
terrell

Return to Talk About It