DQ'd

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

DQ'd

Postby kracken on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:40 pm

Okay, every time I finish the 18th hole of any round, it won't submit my stats. Then when I try to play the second round, I am Dq'd. I sent a message to tech support with no reply. Maybe DC will see it here. :evil:
Kracken
kracken

Re: DQ'd

Postby terrell on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:43 pm

kracken wrote:I sent a message to tech support with no reply.

and who exactly would that be?
terrell

Postby duffer123 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:03 pm

It's in 2k1 teck forum
duffer123

Postby KCJammer on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:13 pm

terrell wrote:
kracken wrote:I sent a message to tech support with no reply.

and who exactly would that be?

Thought that was you, T. :lol:
KCJammer

Postby terrell on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:46 pm

pppfffttt! boy do i feel s t u p i d (frelling censor bot!).

kracken wrote:Anyone else having this problem and can it be a server glich :?:

when i read this, i thought coming from someone with 12 posts had to be kidding.
terrell

Postby RR_Desperado on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Ah, so now a person`s knowledge of the game and it`s working is directly related to how many posts they have on THIS forum.
Terrell, is it possible that you have surpassed your patience quota?
I`ve been here for almost 7 years and check out my post total on this particular forum !!
RR_Desperado

Postby terrell on Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:53 am

i know, desperado. i'll agree it's a fallacy of mine to make certain assumptions. but i know you've been around here as long as i have. kracken's been around awhile. it just seems inconceivable to me either of you guys, with post counts in the teens, wouldn't have seen 'why can't i submit my stats at the end of a round' a dozen times.

conversely, what have i got, 20...30 thousand posts? lots of peeps make the assumption i know everything about links (and i'm sure there's lots that think i know nothing). but there are things that pop up every day i had no clue about.

it seems logical to me, the more posts you have, the more posts you've read. but that's why i like these boards. it's a departure from irl, and nothing ever happens logically.
terrell

Postby Freefaller on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:07 am

kracken wrote:Okay, every time I finish the 18th hole of any round, it won't submit my stats. Then when I try to play the second round, I am Dq'd. I sent a message to tech support with no reply. Maybe DC will see it here. :evil:

In an attempt to drag this thread back on topic. Kracken, it's not a server issue on this end (or the forum would be overflowing with complaints) so it must be an issue at the computer end. It would help us help you if you could provide some info about your setup. Have you run the appropriate registry change for 2K1? Do you have any firewall programs that may be preventing communication? What browser are you using and have you set it up to allow LSPN to communicate? Was your system ever allowing you to play and had you done anything prior to you not being allowed to play (ie upgrades and updates)? What are your Links connection settings? Have you checked with your IP provider to see if they are allowing access to this site? It could be other things, but this info is a good enough start. Let us know.
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Return to Talk About It