rumor has it

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby sinewiz on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:10 pm

When Wayne Fonts was around all you ever heard was let's get rid of him because we're a 500 ball club. Now they look like the glory years compared to what we face every year.
sinewiz

Postby sgt_cook on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:25 pm

I suspect Detroit is going to have to (well get rid of their GM firstly) just stick with the coach they have now. It might take him a few years to assemble the personnel he wants on his team, but I believe he can turn the franchise around. (cough cough... kills a packer fan to say good things about arch rivals)
sgt_cook

Postby wistoncap on Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:41 pm

And Bills fans are saying......

How bout them Sabres!?
wistoncap

Postby GaryTaylor on Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:29 pm

sgt_cook wrote:I suspect Detroit is going to have to (well get rid of their GM firstly) just stick with the coach they have now. It might take him a few years to assemble the personnel he wants on his team, but I believe he can turn the franchise around. (cough cough... kills a packer fan to say good things about arch rivals)

I don't think the Lions will go anywhere until the owner (Ford Family) sells out. They have tried many coaches and GM's, it's time for new ownership!!!
GaryTaylor

Postby sgt_cook on Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:45 pm

Could be Gary, but I still think they have a coach now, just needs a bit of time.

Well now, we seemed to have covered most of the worst in the nfl, whats the rumor on who's the best. Pains me to say it, but (No, he won't say the bears. This packer fan draws the line on that. :lol: ) I really think the Ravens have the complete package. Whether they can get out of the AFC and to the super bowl is another story.
sgt_cook

Postby cougar24 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am

Browns fans and players are trying to figure out who to blame...

The scapegoat changes weekly..

:lol: :roll:
cougar24

Postby sgt_cook on Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:16 am

Maybe they should adopt the "Liberal conspiracy" theme. :wink: Us cheese heads just grin and grumble between our beer and brats.
sgt_cook

Postby gibby on Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:20 pm

Eagles fans get to watch the 1st rd draft pick sit on the bench because he missed the team plane since he was buying chicken for his teamates
gibby

Postby dadddd on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 am

its interesting to watch the packers get a nice lead & then see what they can do to [censored] it up :oops:
dadddd

Hmmmmm

Postby anoldsoftie on Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:27 pm

As a fellow cheesehead I can only hope it won't be 30 years between Super Bowls like the last time. :(
anoldsoftie

Postby Stormie on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:38 pm

Those Miami Fish found another way to lose today :(
just being paranoid doesn't prove people aren't watching every move you make
Stormie

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:15 pm

after losing 6 of their first seven, it's a miracle it took this long to totally eliminate their (miami's) playoff chances. and guess what, miami's not alone: the colts actually found another way to lose. after the so-called juggernauts have folded (bears/colts), now the hotair pundits are actually talking up the cowboys! tony romo canonized! what could possibly be next, (lol) wake forest in the orange bowl? there must be a rip in the fabric of reality. lw

Postby sgt_cook on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:55 am

Green Bay scored points!!! After that dismal at best first half, I was once again in doubt. Good thing we only have to wait another 20 years before they're super bowl contenders again. I could be bald if it takes any longer.
sgt_cook

Postby txTarHeel on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:13 am

LeeTrevino wrote:
txTarHeel wrote:Dallas fans are saying that the view is nice from atop the NFC East.

Go Cowboys!

Enjoy it while it lasts.....you'll only be there until Sunday night

:lol:

Here it Monday morning, the Cowboys are still in 1st place (in the NFC East), and I am enjoying it. It's a good thing they released that "i.d.i.o.t kicker".

8)
txTarHeel

Postby dadddd on Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:37 pm

just saw an interview with bart starr. hang on folks, all brett needs is a team around him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :?:
dadddd

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It