Players with less than 5 character names or name changes

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby terrell on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:59 am

@bigrog

steve & i were expressing legitimate concerns over the possibility of editing players' usernames without their knowledge. while i'm extremely confident bruce is very capable of doing his job, the only s t u p i d question is the one unasked. so i accept your apology for your narrow mindedness, and i'm sure in the future you'll think for a minute before your trap flies open prematurely.

edit: cancel that. i've just been scanning through today's posts, and i'm confident that's not likely to happen.
Last edited by terrell on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
terrell

Postby SteveFr on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 am

Like T said, my concern was not with this specific case but simply with the general principle that it shouldn't be possible for a third party to have someone elses login details changed without their knowledge or consent.

Steve
SteveFr

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:43 am

hi guys..
i must admit i had second and third thoughts about doing this, even before i did. but when the request comes from a person in a position of decision making for a team, it seems reasonable.

also, i don't just change the name, i also PM and email the person that was affected. i let him know who requested and why. the door is always open for rebuttal.

i appreciate your concerns. i too would be honked off if someone just changed my login - without explanation.
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby SteveFr on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:49 am

BruceBo wrote:hi guys..
also, i don't just change the name, i also PM and email the person that was affected. i let him know who requested and why. the door is always open for rebuttal.

That certainly addresses my concerns as the email provides an information route that doesn't require logging in the site.

Thanks for the reply Bruce.

Steve
SteveFr

Postby BiG_RoG on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:22 am

Thanks for your kind words. I Appreciate your concern. You would make quite a good moderator. lol
BiG_RoG

Postby RR_JimBowie on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:33 pm

LaMa_2k6 wrote:am I the only one that has more than one login name? If I am, then...delete them all except this one. Thanks.

Paul

Hmmmm... over 10,000 registered users but yet you only see the same couple hundred familiar names. Yep... I'm pretty sure you're the only one Paul.
RR_JimBowie

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:01 pm

LaMa_2k6 wrote:lol...SteveFr...no worries, RoG is a little obsessed with this as you can see, I have no issue with the TA part being removed. That hasn't been a viable team in about 3 years, and I was about the only one playing any games for them for the last 2 yrs...so it's about time anyway. Thanks for the heads- up though. PS...am I the only one that has more than one login name? If I am, then...delete them all except this one. Thanks.

Paul

I am not obsessed with anything. You are the one that plays the games with people in here, not me. You always have and you always will and I dont care to be a part of it anymore. Thats the truth. You were asked many times by me to change your name and you never once responded or did anything about it. It's about time you left because you were booted from the team for lying and cheating. Why don't you tell everyone all the facts instead of trying to make yourself out to be the honorable one. You are about the farthest thing from honorable I have ever met. Your antics have been exposed to most all the teams around and now you have alienated your pard of 6 years as well. You were not the only one playing games either, I think I played my fair share. There has been only a handful of teams that have been viable for 3 years so I dont know what you are trying to say there. TA was around for you to have a team to play on when you alienated yourself from other teams. Anyways, enough rambling on, I am done with you as you are well aware of and I am sure the rest of the teams that are still playing are done with your antics as well. Maybe it is time for you to make your bed in TW08. See how long you can last there before others get tired of your crap. Maybe you should ask Bruce to delete your TT_Birdieman account as well and who knows how many other teams you have played on. Hell, who knows, for all anyone knows you might even be this Steve and terrel guy too...I am just glad I dont have to deal with it anymore.

GOOOOO Patriots 18-1 LMAO
TA__BiGRoG

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 pm

LaMa_2k6 wrote:lol...SteveFr...no worries, RoG is a little obsessed with this as you can see, I have no issue with the TA part being removed. That hasn't been a viable team in about 3 years, and I was about the only one playing any games for them for the last 2 yrs...so it's about time anyway. Thanks for the heads- up though. PS...am I the only one that has more than one login name? If I am, then...delete them all except this one. Thanks.

Paul

I think someone is looking for you. :D

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2740
BruceWallace

Postby gibby on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Yo Bruce can you add TA_ to my name?
gibby

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:17 pm

This guy needs to be put in a room and locked away. Why antagonize? I think you wanted this by the way you are acting.
TA__BiGRoG

Postby Danlo on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:19 am

gibby wrote:Yo Bruce can you add TA_ to my name?

Now, unlike all those other posts, that really IS worth a 'LMFAO'!!

D.
Danlo

Postby BiG_RoG on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Please change my name to TT_BiGRoG

Thank You Bruce! :)
BiG_RoG

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:19 pm

you guys joke around and kid, and overlook or forget one important factor.. i'm old and often unable to tell the difference if you really are serious or kidding. so i'm taking a large leap of faith here and assuming all of this is tongue in cheek. so i will ignore these TA requests and if you persist, instead i'll add a prefix to all requests of my own preference :o

but seriously (see i let you know) if you WANT a name change please send it to my personal email address. and no, i'm not telling you what it is~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby BiG_RoG on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:40 pm

um, I am dead serious Bruce. Please change this name to TT_BiGRoG

Thank You
BiG_RoG

Postby IGAAladinSane on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi Dave,
Can you change my name to Tomi-Wan