That's it for me

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

That's it for me

Postby chrispy on Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:29 pm

Only played 3 tournys here & not happy.
The first I couldn't finish as the last round was at a different course & the the course(correct) I had was not recognised. Tried deleting & reloading it but to now avail.
The second I was a ble to finish.
Just played round 2 of my 3rd & got a stats unable to be uploaded as they are illegal. Nothing wrong with the round as far as I'm concerned. No restarts or anything unusual so I don't understand.
So whats the point of trying to play here if that's the end result. I wont bother any longer

Cheers

Chris
My greatest strength is my weakness
chrispy

Postby Crissy on Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:45 pm

Remain calm, things come to those who wait. lol

Mark is still working on, getting things up and running as this site is still in the beta stages. Many people are having some problems here and there, not just you. He is only one person and this is a very big undertaking for him I would think. So a little patience on are part would be nice, thats what we can all do to help him in my opinion.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby JackRussellTerror on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:08 pm

Just played round 2 of my 3rd & got a stats unable to be uploaded as they are illegal.
ahhhh ! what fond memories from years gone by LOL. we still have that problem, huh ??

joking aside, sorry to hear that it happened to you Chris. its a PIA. have had that prob here too, few years back. hope "they'll" fix it one day

the smoothest transition of scores to the server after a round i've had, is when i start a round and set it to OFFLINE play, but i leave my internet connected. when on the first tee (playing OFFLINE) a pop message says (not quoted): unable to close connection. please "Alt/Tab" to Desktop and close manually. i don't do that.......i just t-off and when the last putt is sunk, scoring details go straight thru. easy as falling off a log.

don't leave mate. bear with it, see how it goes in the near future.......

cheers
Rob

:D
JackRussellTerror

Postby chrispy on Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:15 pm

yep Crissy you're correct. I will wait a while & try again.I just got frustrated is all.Guess I'm only human lol.
JTR I do play offline & the scores normally get updated at the completion of the round. This time it said scores were unable to be uploaded they will be next time you log in.I got the illegal stats message when I logged in

Cheers

Chris
chrispy

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:21 pm

C, did you exit links after getting the message that your stats hadn't been uploaded? lw

_________
Larry_Warrilow

Postby chrispy on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:38 pm

no m8 I just went out of online & then went back in.
This has happened previously under the old regime & the stats have always uploaded when i went back in.
Now that I come to think of it it's not the end of the world. Sometimes you open your mounth before you engage your brain. I guess that's me!

Cheers

Chris
chrispy

Postby Crissy on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:53 pm

chrispy wrote:yep Crissy you're correct. I will wait a while & try again.I just got frustrated is all.Guess I'm only human lol.
JTR I do play offline & the scores normally get updated at the completion of the round. This time it said scores were unable to be uploaded they will be next time you log in.I got the illegal stats message when I logged in

Cheers

Chris

Everyone gets frustrated when things go a-miss, including me.

Crissy
Crissy

Return to Talk About It