Cabin Fever Classic ( OOPS )

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Cabin Fever Classic ( OOPS )

Postby ModMan on Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:13 am

My bad on the set up for that tourney,, meant to hit easy pins on round 1 and musta hit difficult,,, GL To all who try it,,,
ModMan

Postby MalladyLSPN on Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:35 am

Good God, man! That was evil!

The toughest holes were planted right on the edges of steep, undulating slopes... The most memorable one seemed to be on some sort of "summit" of a ridge on the green, with slopes upward in one direction and violently downward in the other three... Hard as h*** to hit!... I'd be on the green in regulation, then putt, have it roll right back to me, try again, roll back, putt again, roll back, putt again, roll back.... my fave was the putt that rolled slowly to an inch of the hole... then rolled another millimeter past it, slowly... downhill... gained speed, and took off like a rocket, only to end up off the green 60 feet away!

The three toughest greens gave me one quadruple bogey and two quintuple bogeys, despite playing pretty well from tee to green.

To all you out there on Cabin Fever, I feel your pain. :(
MalladyLSPN

Postby Chico on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:17 pm

Although there were a few pins that made you :roll: generally they were mostly fair.

My thanks for posting a MOD tourney and sometimes you just gotta 'hope' for the right position off the tee.

looking forward to your next 'challenge' :wink:

Chico
Chico

Return to Talk About It