The Resevoir (HCP) (Chal)

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

The Resevoir (HCP) (Chal)

Postby sgt_cook on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am

I had never played this course before and might not play it again after this event. It played ok with the exception of a few holes, but visually, its just not my cup of tea. In the Chal (pro) mode, hole number 7 is a bit iffy (well, its a lot iffy if you're on the wrong side of the hole. My three foot birdie putt broke so much and ran away so fast, it didn't even bother to pass go. :lol: There are a few other holes on the front nine that aren't very mod friendly, back nine, not so bad. :wink:

Edit: Well that was amusing if nothing else. Hole #7 - 17 foot chip up the hill, down the hill, power up the chip, back down the hill, power up some more, back down the hill... #$@$%^^!!!! Power up the chip even more... (this should be good for 45 feet or more, but it stops 4 feet from the pin.) :| Hole #9 - 22 foot chip up the hill, down the hill, up the hill, down the hill... $%^^%$##!!!!!! Slam it up the hill, down the hill, up the hill down the hill... %$#$%^!!! Slam a putt up the hill, says I, its got to be good for 60 feet at least.... stops 7 feet from hole. :|
sgt_cook

Return to Talk About It