Complete MS Course List

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby tigerbob on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:17 pm

Thanks Warren Peters of Oroville, Ca, USA. I got to Links Pro Shop and ordered the courses I wanted, but unfortunately could not get through to Links Pro Shop so I am hoping someone sees this and lets me know how I can contact them (Links Pro Shop) I am in Canada, 26 Athens Road, Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada, P5A-2W4, Ph. 705-848-0866 and e-mail as per my profile.
Regards Bob Hickman
tigerbob

Postby Freefaller on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:05 pm

If you had a problem, this is their e-mail address

proshop@linkscountryclub.com
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby tigerbob on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:14 am

Thanks Freefaller
I will try it again
Regards Bob
tigerbob

Postby tigerbob on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:27 am

OK let me try this again, and I hope someone from Links Proshop sees this. I placed my order, got my confirmation notice back from Links Proshop, but cannot get through to Links Proshop on any of the e-mail addresses they have supplied to me including proshop@linkscountryclub.com.
Regards Bob
tigerbob

Postby Freefaller on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:19 am

Ok, bear in mind that I have never ordered an MS course online. Is there something in their confirmation msg that say's you must contact them to get your courses? When you say you aren't getting thru to their e-mail address do you get an error msg? If so what does it say? How are you going about trying to send the e-mail? Who's your e-mail provider?
Freefaller

Postby gibby on Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am

If I'm not mistaken you should have had a link pop up to download them and also a e-mail to confirm your purchase with the link also,
Have you ck'd your credit card for a purchase from Dr.Links Golf
Found my Crdit card bill Phone # 952-646-5033 Washington.
And I don't think they offer a mail-out only download
My last order was from 11-05, I received 3 e-mail pages w/ all the links to download with the license codes for all courses.
If you did not receive a e-mail I would guess your order did not go thru

This is the site from one of my print outs from a previous order for billing questions
http://www.regnow.com/cs/
gibby

Postby tigerbob on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:10 am

Hi Freefaller and Gibby and anybody else who might be looking in
Here is the scenario, I ordered the Links courses from Links Proshop,
I got my confirmation back, in the confirmation e-mail, there are, I think 3 addresses, I tried to contact Links Proshop, trying all 3 addresses, I don't want to pay by credit card, in fact we don't have credit cards, cash or debit is the only way we go, I would hate to think I have to get a credit card to buy something, anyway I get the message back "Delivery Status Notification (failure)", so here is the question why did I get through for the order? but can't get through to request another form of payment, in fact using the payment address with a note, the e-mail still bounced back to me, so what am I missing here, all I want to do is contact Links Proshop, thanks to everyone for the help.
Regards Bob
tigerbob

Postby gibby on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:18 am

This is the site from one of my print outs from a previous order for billing questions
http://www.regnow.com/cs/[/quote]

This is the billing site that Pro shop uses try going here and see if they offer a differant form of payment.
But I have to believe you will need to get a credit card. Since most online stores that offer downloads do not use debit or handle cash orders.

Edit: Here's a answer right from their FAQ's
Can I order and not use a credit card? I would prefer to pay by check, wire, or PO.
RegNow does offer ordering options in addition to payment online with a credit card. The offline ordering options we offer include payment by phone (via credit card), mail, fax, wire, and PO (if applicable). Please note that utilizing one of these offline ordering options, you will be required to pay an additional processing fee.

To place an order by mail, fax, wire, and PO (when applicable), use the online form and then choose one of these payment options found in the Payment Method section of the form. Once submitted online, the appropriate information will be provided to you in your web browser to send your payment to us off line.

But as I said b-4 I don't think Pro Shop offers this!!!
gibby

Postby tigerbob on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:43 am

Thanks Gibby. I will follow up with your information and see what happens and if all else falls, well I guess I will have to join the plastic crowd. thanks again.
Regards to all Bob Hickman
tigerbob

Postby Crissy on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:45 am

This is exactly what happens to an honest and upstanding citizen when they follow the strait a narrow nothing goes right. If a disgruntled Links player was directed to a site with pirated courses they would have had them already with out a problem. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby terrell on Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:15 am

http://www.regnow.com/help.html

here is where i would be looking for help. gibby has mentioned this several times, but the discussion keeps centering on the pro shop addy, which is obsolete. peeps don't understand when there's an ecommerce issue, mark or links corner have no capabilities of resolving the problem.

it's unfortunate that the state of flux links is in has complicated the procedure. crissy is correct, it's sad honest folk are penalized (but i also think dishonest folk eventually get what they deserve).
terrell

Postby gibby on Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:25 am

Yep it's a shame, But keep in mind once one get the download link you can go back & download again & again so if you should lose any course it will be availble so long as the site is still up and running
gibby

Postby KaiataKiwi on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Hi All,

Attached please find the link to a Microsoft page giving the full story on versions of games available.
Some courses will need conversion. A converter is on the 2001 and 2003 CDs (no 2 or 3)
It does not load onto the hardrive.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/263048

Cheers all

:roll: Frank
KaiataKiwi

Postby lstouradmin on Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:03 am

Hey guys,

I can still help out with pro shop issues. Send email to proshop@linkscountryclub.com or PM me through the board.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Freefaller on Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:16 am

lstouradmin wrote:Hey guys,

I can still help out with pro shop issues. Send email to proshop@linkscountryclub.com.

Mark, i'm not sure that addy is working anymore both myself and tiger tried using it and failed. The error msg I received back was "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)"
Freefaller

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It