Stats submitted, then later shows abandoned

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Stats submitted, then later shows abandoned

Postby grim_x on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Finished a league tourney this morning after work. Shot a beauty ps round with 4 chipins for a -16. Way above my head, finished with a -56 which would of been 12 strokes clear of the field had it of been in the ps event instead of the any swing. In the end round stuff the stats submit successfully and I go back to the main games screen and the leaderboard shows me at the -56 and finished round 4. All is well. Get up this afternoon and in the games window on the leagues page shows me a round complete instead of tournament complete. Look at the leaderboard and I'm abandoned. Thought once the stats went in to the server successfully, you were good to go. Done. Fini. Completed. Game Over, that sort of thing. I guess when a tournament is finished and stats are submitted successfully, it really means nothing. I must of missed the fine print where it says that all results can be changed at a later time on a whim. Carved in oatmeal, I guess. Or finished is just a guideline, maybe. How about, "Results posted have no relation to reality." That'd be an appropriate disclaimer.
grim_x

Return to Talk About It