v1.07 Update

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: v1.07 Update

Postby redram38 on Tue May 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Bruce see my post above, did the LTS file you use have the email address and file name filled in the 2 boxes at the bottom of the email set up page ? This is where the problem lies I think.

BruceM wrote:
redram38 wrote:It was done as a test. The first time it happened I was on hole number 7 when my power went off and back on. After I rebooted back up and tried to resume it would not, giving me that message. I tried to see if it was just that game or a problem. Everytime I tried to resume a game using 1.07 playing a EMAIL game it gave me the error message. I asked my playing partner to try this as well about an hour ago and he could not resume either. Like I said before, I have tried this on both computers one with XP and the other with Vista and if you start a email LTS file game, save it, then try and resume it will not work. I am using the fle I downloaded from this site to install 1.07 Oh and when I re-installed 1.05 and did the same test, it resumed with no problems. Not tring to make anyone mad here, just stating a problem. I also posted this problem in the testing area after I saw the message to post issues there. sorry for the repeat post, just wanted to report the issue.

I don't doubt you're having problems, and no one is getting mad.

Just saying that I tried it and had no problems resuming.
redram38

Previous

Return to Talk About It