Putting glitch v1.06

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Putting glitch v1.06

Postby bcflower on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:55 pm

i'm having an issue w/1.06 putting. without knowing when the snap on my putting misses randomly. yes, i do miss :roll: , buuut when i know i've hit snap it misses by 2 dots on the 70ft and the 25ft meter. anyone else experience this problem? if it missed everytime i could adjust my aim, but there is not hint as to when it will happen, it's really pissing me off! :evil: everything is perfect in v1.05.... suggestions...

thank you!

Crissy
bcflower

Postby mogulbasher on Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:48 am

Not really sure how this could happen since we changed nothing in the code that would impact this very strange...A
mogulbasher

Postby bcflower on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:18 pm

u mean with the swing meter, yes?
bcflower

Postby Crissy on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:09 pm

That not me, now I will have to post this all the time. Your bcflower everywhere else including my site, why would you take my user name now. It’s just common courtesy not to do this most everyone knows that.

Its not that I really mind, but I sure do not want people thinking you are me. It may be ok for you, but it does not work for me at all.

Thanks for listening.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby terrell on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:27 pm

wow. color me confused. it wasn't all that long ago i thought we weren't hearing enough outta crissy. now they're springing up all over the place. 'course, i kinda got the idea the first one was an imposter because i would be asking crissy howto fix MY swing meter. i knew something was amiss (get it? amiss?).

anyway, crissy number one (not the original crissy), have you tried updating/reinstalling/tinkering with the mouse drivers/sensitivity?

this is going to be way too confusing. i agree with crissy number two (the original crissy), appropriating another's moniker simply isn't cricket.

edit: ps, i would REALLY like to have a technical forum. had i not seen *crissy*, i would never have read the question.

edit #2: hey, crissy number two (the original crissy), remember that list of courses you and dc worked on? do you have that somewhere? and could it be linked to here? there are a lot of 'which course should i use' questions springing up (kinda like crissys).
terrell

Postby Crissy on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:51 pm

Hi terrell how are you ? I am not sure what I did with that list but Nate Dogg ( aka the dogg lol ) has this one. It needs file names, maybe when I am gabbing with him next time I will ask him to add them.

The word they have censored courses

or

M-I-C-R-O-S-O-F-T COURSES

I bet the same guy that deleted all those posts were people dared mention the name Viper just becouse he didnt like him, thought this up also. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby terrell on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:05 pm

thanks, that was quick! but dogg's list doesn't have the filenames.crz's like yours did. this is more like the you-know-who.com knowledge base.

it's not a big thing, i was just curious.

sorry to hijack pseudo-crissy's thread. i guess i coulda started a new thread, but i'm kinda shy about doing that.
terrell

Postby bcflower on Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:39 pm

although a private message would have been appreciated, i understand ur concern. i have posted a message to the admins on the forum as i'm not sure who they are. sorry, it is my actual name and obviously i wasn't thinking when i signed up, but i am 'Crissy' on Links corner too. Lost the password a few times so it's morfed a bit. i'm not a "pseudo" btw.

ty for ur suggestions on my trouble everyone. :D
bcflower

Postby terrell on Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:29 pm

sorry, didn't mean to offend, pse...er, i mean, crissy #2. i'm just a big fan of crissy #1, because of her past posts at links corner.

let us know how the troubleshooting is going.
terrell

Postby bcflower on Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:36 pm

none taken, sorry forgot the smiley :D
bcflower

Postby Crissy on Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:58 pm

Crissy wrote:although a private message would have been appreciated, i understand ur concern. i have posted a message to the admins on the forum as i'm not sure who they are. sorry, it is my actual name and obviously i wasn't thinking when i signed up, but i am 'Crissy' on Links corner too. Lost the password a few times so it's morfed a bit. i'm not a "pseudo" btw.

ty for ur suggestions on my trouble everyone. :D

Yes well a few years ago I would have went the PM way, but I have learned from other links sites that if want a fair shake toss the PM right out the window and post it. It has not one thing to do with you that’s just how I do it. Posting ones concerns seems to takes the big shot out of some people right quick. If they are trying to bully you around there not all that brave, out in the open. lol

Anyway I know your name is Crissy also, so how’s about I keep my full name as it is and you use Crissy something ( what ever you like ) that way people wont confuse us. If you ask around you will find you won’t want to be confused with me anyway. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby Tresclub on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:18 pm

Crissy Myers, It would help a lot if you added your location to your profile. I see the "other" Crissy is in Vancouver, Canada. Just a thought.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby Crissy on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:28 pm

Tresclub wrote:Crissy Myers, It would help a lot if you added your location to your profile. I see the "other" Crissy is in Vancouver, Canada. Just a thought.

Yes thats true.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby bcflower on Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:36 pm

ok, well hopefully the admins will get back to me because it's the only option i can't change. no hard feelings :D as i know things just don't translate as well as if one was 'in person'. we will leave this subject for now, but judging by the amount of views i'm sure everyone knows we r 2 people :lol: .

as far as the the glitch.... the original topic :wink: i'm going to try to reinstall. i'll keep u posted in another thread... 8) lol
bcflower

Postby bcflower on Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:20 pm

hubby reset all my graphic settings, and it works! :mrgreen: registry got all screwy somehow :roll: so back on track to kicking @ss :P
bcflower

Return to Talk About It