Congressional a no go again

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Congressional a no go again

Postby Footwedge on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:36 pm

Having the same problem with the Congressional tourney as I had last time. It tells me I dont have the course and lists the names of the compatible courses. Well I have 1 of the 2 compatible courses, the original Congressional Country Club, but it apparently doesnt recognize it.
Footwedge

Postby terrell on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 pm

there were extremely good ideas in this thread:

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1830

did they not work for you?
terrell

Postby Footwedge on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:39 pm

I tried RR_jimbowie's idea about putting the check next to the course in course manager but that didnt pan out. As far as the other ideas I go back to my original question of asking what disc I might get this course off of because I cant seem to find it and I know I have bought all of the original links software. Its not a big deal. I just wont play this tourney , not the end of the world. Also in that thread, in one of the replies, someone mentioned that although the tourney shows 2 compatible courses it was probably only set up to except the 1. I'm thinking maybe this problem could be easily ratified in the future for others if this is the case.
Footwedge

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:11 pm

Footwedge wrote:I tried RR_jimbowie's idea about putting the check next to the course in course manager but that didnt pan out. As far as the other ideas I go back to my original question of asking what disc I might get this course off of because I cant seem to find it and I know I have bought all of the original links software. Its not a big deal. I just wont play this tourney , not the end of the world. Also in that thread, in one of the replies, someone mentioned that although the tourney shows 2 compatible courses it was probably only set up to except the 1. I'm thinking maybe this problem could be easily ratified in the future for others if this is the case.

I believe that Congressional '99 was the last standalone course sold by Access. I have it in my hand right now.
BruceWallace

Return to Talk About It