week 1 under the radar

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby tryandtyoneon on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 pm

Tried to play multiplayer with a bud, he crashes on the second tee, I restart, game asks if i want a resume, say yes, says I've been dq'd, back out and log-in again, asks if i want to resume, single player etc, say no, we connect back at the second hole, all is good, we play the rest with no probs, check the board and says i'm dq'd after the first hole.

Hope that dq penalty isn't substantial, was a fun course to navigate
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby RR_JimBowie on Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Some tricky pins made for an interesting first round 57... then a holeout on the 8th in the second had me pretty excited until I got behind a solid tree on the par 5 15th and ended up taking a snowman and then another holeout from 174 yds on the 18th. Thanks for the fun event Larry, enjoyed.
RR_JimBowie

Postby LoonyBuzz on Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:29 am

Very nice course....wish you'd put it in Ammy as well though cos I'm having soooo much trouble finding my snap after a couple of years away from Links....new job and temptations of TW on PS2 blinded me from the joys of a proper golf sim....re-loaded the game a few months back and lo and behold the tour is still here.....but my snap seems to have gone west, north, south and east!!!
May have something to do with the cheapo supermarket brand mouse I've got at the mo, so will have to invest...but it just could be I'm now more ham fisted.

Anyway it's good to see the links community is still here and I shall practice more!!!
World Peace begins in the heart of a loony
LoonyBuzz

Postby Bagobones on Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:08 pm

Nice course and a good challenge. Cheers
Bagobones

Previous

Return to Talk About It