US Bank Championship - Am

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Giller on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:32 am

Tsk, tsk..... disappointing.
10:30 on a Sunday night and feeling bored before leaving for a days fishing,so I thought I'd throw that post out there for amusement and to to get a little practice in.
All I got was 2 lousy bites (3 if you count Dave's hitting the lure twice). I expected more.
Play whatever level and conditions you enjoy boys.
Giller

Postby Freefaller on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:09 am

Giller wrote:Tsk, tsk..... disappointing.
10:30 on a Sunday night and feeling bored before leaving for a days fishing,so I thought I'd throw that post out there for amusement and to to get a little practice in. All I got was 2 lousy bites (3 if you count Dave's hitting the lure twice). I expected more.

It's been a slow week, better luck next time.
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Cheezer on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 am

Hey Giller I am bored so I will nibble on your bait. I play ammy because as you said it is easy to score compared to pro or champ or elite. But if you make one mistake your chances of winning a tourney is practically nil. But like you I say play whatever turns your crank.

Thanks for the appetizer. HEHEHE :lol:
Cheezer

Postby Dr_Dave on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 pm

Sorry Giller, it's my post so I got you twice. :D Being that LSN is a U.S. Sports Net site, you had better have a U.S. fishing license or I'm turning your arse into the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. You'll need to take out a loan to pay the fine. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby tryandtyoneon on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Cheezer wrote:Hey Giller I am bored so I will nibble on your bait. I play ammy because as you said it is easy to score compared to pro or champ or elite. But if you make one mistake your chances of winning a tourney is practically nil. But like you I say play whatever turns your crank.

Thanks for the appetizer. HEHEHE :lol:

Looking for a challenge?? Take a swing at "Judging the bridges in NY".......it's stroke based

Disclaimer: For those champ guys, I'm talking about the challenge of winning, not playing the game. we all know your chosen mode of play is the hardest.( The 3 players playing Elite might not agree though)
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Previous

Return to Talk About It