Hittman knocks one outta the park!

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Hittman knocks one outta the park!

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:02 pm

Opening round ya eagled the first 2 holes from the fairway and in the third rd, you follow up an ace with a double eagle on the next hole :shock:

All done from back tees with firm conds at John Deere Park.

Ya just need to show up for the last round and you'll have pulled off your second win, with more to follow by the looks of things.

Well done!! Are you sure those charts ended up in the trash, sounds like you've added more pages :wink: :wink: :wink:
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Hittman on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:20 pm

Thanks Murray....I would be glad to share the last round Multiplayer with you this weekend if you are available......

had pretty good luck last nite on the back 9 as you noted....played it in slightly more than half hour.....

will give round 4 a try Saturday afternoon following British Open...

Be glad to have anybody join multiplayer that needs 4th round....just PM me
Rob
Hittman

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 pm

Sorry, 20 mins too late, I was noticing your scores when I looked to see how I stacked up after playing my 4th....Only 2 behind Chip so I'm happy, raincheck on the H2H competition Rob, congrats again!

tryandtyoneon

Postby Hogan1956 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:51 pm

WTG Rob, good to see your doing well mf
Hogan1956

Postby Hittman on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:54 am

Thanks Guys..........Murray I think you may misunderstand my request....Multiplayer is the selection in "Game Settings" when entering the Links Tour Board....played many times on the old tour tournaments but not yet in the new setup. This setting allows you to partner up with anyone playing the same round in the same tournament.......it just links up using MatchMaker and I am just guessing it works the same under the new conditions.........nothing to do with any H2H

And Terry, thanks for the support, been a while, and am sure glad to see you back in camp. Hope everything going smoothly for you. The ol' GreensKeep days have moved in the evenings for me to the MatchMaker room here at lspn....may catch you there sometime for a funner.
Rob
Hittman

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 pm

Hittman wrote:Thanks Guys..........Murray I think you may misunderstand my request....Multiplayer is the selection in "Game Settings" when entering the Links Tour Board....played many times on the old tour tournaments but not yet in the new setup. This setting allows you to partner up with anyone playing the same round in the same tournament.......it just links up using MatchMaker and I am just guessing it works the same under the new conditions.........nothing to do with any H2H

Rob.....Is Head 2 Head not using the multiplayer option?? I understood your request, but already playing the 4th round prevented me from being able to play it with you, head to head, together, in multiplayer, what ever way you want to describe 2 peeps getting together on the same course at the same time. No misunderstanding here.

Lemme know if ya want to do a round or 2 starting with next weeks tournies.

tryandtyoneon

Return to Talk About It