courses problem i think

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

courses problem i think

Postby kingeric on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:24 am

when i play some courses i get to the green and see about 5 posts scattered over the green this has happened on st andrews jubliee and pga west quintene what is causing this ?
kingeric

Postby AZWilly on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:43 am

You might check this post out and do the opposite(if you're talking of pins)
http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1886
If they're "actual" posts (ie fences/trees) it's probably your graphic card...Terrell, Freefaller, tryandtyoneon, anyone else i forgot to mention?
patience is a virtue few possess
AZWilly

Re: courses problem i think

Postby tryandtyoneon on Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:18 pm

kingeric wrote:when i play some courses i get to the green and see about 5 posts scattered over the green this has happened on st andrews jubliee and pga west quintene what is causing this ?

A screen shot would come in handy to see what you are refering to. St. Andrews has some greens that share 2 holes so there are a couple of greens with 2 flags, but 5 posts??

As for the other course, I haven't played it so I can't comment on it
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Re: courses problem i think

Postby HeavySwinger on Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:29 pm

kingeric wrote:when i play some courses i get to the green and see about 5 posts scattered over the green this has happened on st andrews jubliee and pga west quintene what is causing this ?

Sounds like you are playing in practice mode. If you are, you have selected "show all pins" which is showing you all the other pin positions for that green. If this is the case, your 2 choices are don't play in practice mode, or turn off the "show all pin positions" option.
Larry
HeavySwinger

Return to Talk About It