Have you seen the new desert...

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Have you seen the new desert...

Postby BopColtrane57 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:46 am

Wow. I just downloaded and watched my favorite computer player play a round on Paul Seaman's new southwest desert course - Candlestick Blue. In my book, Paul's churned out another great course and fills a void in the desert courses catagory. I think this new course and The Pinnacle by Woodrow are the class of the sand scenarios out there. Of course he does all the technical stuff wonderfully - seam blending, plantings, great fairway and rough textures, great pano. But he puts together a course where each hole is distinguished from every other hole in some memorable way. The point being, and I do believe I have a point here, is that this is a fantastic course and should become part of the " required playing list" for all Linksters.
Thanks Paul! I'm looking forward to playing your "Blue" many times. I'm sure many others will be lining up behind me to do the same. So the word is out - it has been proclaimed by bopcoltrane on this 11th day of July, 07, that Candlestick Blue is a winner. A course that will stand the test of time, as well as being incorporated in to a number of the tournaments here at LinksSports.net. [ The views expressed do not neccessarily reflect the views and attitude of the Sports.net management, although I don't see why they shouldn't]. Thanks Paul for another "top shelf" course to enjoy and keep handy on my hard drive.

In awe of the Links Course Designer Gods,
Bebopcoltrane aka Keith T.
BopColtrane57

Postby BionicWolf on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:25 am

I agree bop-Loaded it up and thought I'd play 2-3 holes...couldn't stop. Excellent design and many "go for it" moments; beautiful course. Thanks for the heads up! :D
Keep the fire...and by all means, SHINE ON
BionicWolf

Postby JackRussellTerror on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 am

got it ! :D

AWESOME :shock: :shock: :shock:

Good enough to be a P2P course

thanks Paul :)
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby Tresclub on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:08 am

Got the course added.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby AZWilly on Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:11 pm

Good to hear...it's a beauty!
patience is a virtue few possess
AZWilly

Return to Talk About It