Mark or Someone

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Mark or Someone

Postby Dr_Dave on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 pm

I created an important tournament called Docs Stableford Challenge 3 and the 3rd course was Royal Kurland GC in now has an NA as that course. We already played the tournament but others cannot. Why and how can this be corrected?? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby terrell on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm

pm'd mark with your thread, dave. just in case he doesn't peruse the forums shortly.
terrell

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:34 pm

kurland has a problem involving the custom texture for fairways and while scores are reported, it will not report individual stats. that might be good enough for an arcade event, but not for the tour because of the stat problem. mark has probably deleted the course from the tour course list for that reason. those who have played kurland in doc's event will have a bunch of zeros in the stat catagories, even though the scores are shown.

it's too bad, because kurland is an interesting dom bois track, but he himself admitted when he released the course that there was a problem with the statistics, and that he couldn't figure out how to repair the damage. he didn't want to scrap a lot of work, so he released the file with that important caveat. lw

Last edited by Larry_Warrilow on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Larry_Warrilow

Postby lstouradmin on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm

Sorry Doc ,

I'll have the course back shortly.

Note. I won't be using that course in an official capacity at all.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby lstouradmin on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:52 pm

It's back. Sory for the trouble!!

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Dr_Dave on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Thanks Mark, Larry and Terrell, once my tourmament is over go ahead and delete until it's fixed.
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Return to Talk About It