MATCH MAKER >MATCH MAKER>MATCH MAKER

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Cuber on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm

so if Roseland is in area 49 of Chicago .... what's in Area 51 ?
May All Your Putts Be Gimmies
Cuber

Have you tried direct connect?

Postby HeavySwinger on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:34 pm

BAMTURF wrote:i do see your point but i was venting and it seems to be the least part of the game that is not getting help . in the game was so much easier . i have messeged mark and i hope i get support from you as well . i will watch my caps . i do not want to blow no one's ears out .

The most certain way to play head to head is using direct connect. That method does not rely on any ouside support like a matchmaker server. You just have to communicate the ip address (using instant messaging) of the host to everyone who wants to play the round.
Larry
HeavySwinger

Postby BAMTURF on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:17 am

Roseland is on the far south side of chicago ,il. This was a immigration town with every walk of life possible . Irish, Polish, German, Sebian, Italian, . THey had pullman train cars to work at and U.S. steel and jays and of course Sherwinn williams . WE had our own downtown with all kinds of stores starting here . Bermann started here, King size started here . Karmel Korn was started here along with kreskgee( K-mart and wal-mart now ) .gatleys and others .

Thank you terrell for posting the web site
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Postby Westview on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am

Sounds like a great place! Thanks for the info.
Nothing can escape the law of Karma
Westview

Postby BAMTURF on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 am

No action on match maker yet . i did pm mark and dave on this issue
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Postby terrell on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 am

BAMTURF wrote:No action on match maker yet . i did pm mark and dave on this issue

dave who, bamturf?
terrell

Postby GaryTaylor on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm

BAMTURF wrote:No action on match maker yet . i did pm mark and dave on this issue

Hmmm....... what do you mean "no action" I ask because myself and OHNONO played a game last night on match maker and everything went just fine.
GaryTaylor

Postby BionicWolf on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm

I've just noticed today a few "glitches" in Mmaker-One doesn't load LSPN site after gettin' dumped outta game (2:20 PST on Wed.)-Reboot cured it tho- haven't noticed problem gettin' games GOING though-Been on past week at noon PST- 4 pm w/o incident-
Other was repeat chats bein' displayed and delays (minor) when chatting...
Keep the fire...and by all means, SHINE ON
BionicWolf

Postby BAMTURF on Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:39 pm

This M/m thing is a little messed up Those who play are all teams leagues . Dave cass and Mark run this . If not then whom should i discuss my concerns with Bruce Bo ,,, Terrell,,,,,,
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Postby terrell on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:05 pm

BAMTURF wrote:This M/m thing is a little messed up Those who play are all teams leagues . Dave cass and Mark run this . If not then whom should i discuss my concerns with Bruce Bo ,,, Terrell,,,,,,

mark is the right person who needs to know if there's a server side problem. if you pm'd him, and there's anything that can be done, he'll take care of it. i dunno about brucebo, but i haven't clicked match maker in several years (nor will i). david cass hasn't been around for months.

if it's a problem you're having on your end, bionicwolf, garytaylor, and heavyswinger (sorry if i left anyone out on the first page) are very good at answering your questions (what a forum is all about). i don't know this for a fact, but i would imagine if you click on the match maker tab, and hang out with anyone in there for awhile, they'll be able to tell you if everything's working alright or not.

edit: i've gone in there myself to ask quick questions, and found that everyone's very helpful (usually a little rowdy, but that's the way i like it).
terrell

Postby BAMTURF on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Thank you for all your info and support. I will hang there and try to work it out
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Previous

Return to Talk About It