Links Day Outing 2007

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Links Day Outing 2007

Postby MNicely on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:44 am

This will be our 9th Links Day Outing .... this year it is at ThunderHill Golf Course in Madison Ohio .
There still may be time to get a few more players added. So if you have the time and love real golf and Links Golf this Outing has it all . It promises to be another winner .
There will be golf on Friday for those who arrive early. Fridays round will cost $25.00 for 18 w/cart. The outing price is $60.00 ( hard to beat that price - I know the owners), which includes 18 holes w/cart , range balls , steak dinner.
When this Outing first started MS (sorry) would donate prizes , but as the years have gone on we have had to find our own. Although we have no prizes this year we will have a few tokens for the players.
The outing is Saturday July 14 2007 @ ThunderHill Golf Club Madison Ohio .
http://www.thunderhillgolf.com/

website for Outing : http://www.linksgolfday.com/

Friday's round will be for fun and following the round we will be going to a Party held at RR CrazyHorse's home (my brother Geoff)... Big Break competition will be held there, also food will be provided.. Saturday's round we will be playing a Scramble due to the Course difficulty , it is ranked in the Top 50 toughest in America.(you will see why if you attend)

hope to see new blood this year ... we have 32 players attending but would love for more to attend ... dont miss out .... contact me ASAP.
anyone interested and wants to attend .. you can contact me here with a PM or send a message through the Links Day website.
"Everyone has the right to be wrong"
MNicely

Postby Frankoh on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:11 am

Outta curiosity .. is it 4 man or 2 man scramble ? .. oops I mean 4 player or 2 player .. hehe
No matter where you go .... there you are :)
Frankoh

Postby MNicely on Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:58 pm

4 person scramble .... but don't hold me to it .... after Friday night at CrazyHorses (Geoff) house it may change ....
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Everyone has the right to be wrong"
MNicely

Postby Frankoh on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:13 pm

Thank you
No matter where you go .... there you are :)
Frankoh

Return to Talk About It