NO LADIES TEES HERE!!!!

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Thu May 24, 2007 9:24 pm

bruce is right on about the requirements of enniscrone especially at champ--his remark, while somewhat hyperbolic, was pretty descriptive. the best i myself could do there this week, playing very conservatively in the no wind round, was 9 fairways. while most of us struggled, roy (lol) shot -51 (only 64% drives in fairway, however he averaged 18.25 putts per round), so it can somehow be done. lw

________
Larry_Warrilow

Postby ihidive10 on Fri May 25, 2007 5:22 am

thanks lstucz, thats kinda what figured was it was simply experiance. i have been racing nascar 2003 online since since the first nascar racing game came out, around 97 i believe, so i do realize there is no substitute for experiance. i have a blast trying to catch some of the guys i see scoring in the low 50's and 40's, best part is you can play at your own leisure, racing you have to be there at a set time every week.
ihidive10

Postby Cheezer on Sun May 27, 2007 8:17 am

Anyone who replies to this post and puts down other players choice of how they prefer to play Links golf should immediately get an appointment with a psychologist. Unless I am from the wrong planet I have always believed the game of Links is for each players enjoyment and a form of self entertaiment. I suggest all who put down others way of playing quit trying to puff out your chest and attempt to brag about how you conceive the way a game should be played.
Cheezer

Postby Grey_Nomad on Sun May 27, 2007 10:45 pm

Cheezer wrote:Anyone who replies to this post and puts down other players choice of how they prefer to play Links golf should immediately get an appointment with a psychologist. Unless I am from the wrong planet I have always believed the game of Links is for each players enjoyment and a form of self entertaiment. I suggest all who put down others way of playing quit trying to puff out your chest and attempt to brag about how you conceive the way a game should be played.

Bravo Cheezer - could'nt have said any better myself

CHEERS

TOM
A bad day on the golf course is better than any day at work

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/515/fab4su0.gif
Grey_Nomad

Postby UncleDunc on Mon May 28, 2007 8:44 am

Anyone who replies to this post and puts down other players choice of how they prefer to play Links golf should immediately get an appointment with a psychologist. Unless I am from the wrong planet I have always believed the game of Links is for each players enjoyment and a form of self entertaiment. I suggest all who put down others way of playing quit trying to puff out your chest and attempt to brag about how you conceive the way a game should be played.

I would never attempt to put down another player, or how they choose to play, I am simply providing another type of tourney for people to compete in. Even If I am the only one playing in my tourneys, so be it, it pleases me so I create them. Don't look for conflict where none exists.

Sincerely,

Unca Dunc
UncleDunc

Postby Dr_Dave on Mon May 28, 2007 9:52 am

UncleDunc wrote:

I would never attempt to put down another player, or how they choose to play, I am simply providing another type of tourney for people to compete in. Even If I am the only one playing in my tourneys, so be it, it pleases me so I create them. Don't look for conflict where none exists.

Sincerely,

Unca Dunc

Dunc, I'm pretty sure Cheezer is referring to comments made by others in the thread and not you as the creator.

There are different reasons why people play in specific tournaments at certain levels and those reasons have nothing to do with being wussies, ladies, incompetent or anything else, it's just personal preference. :D
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon May 28, 2007 12:54 pm

I agree with Dave
RoyHiggi

Postby Cheezer on Mon May 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Dave is right Unc, I was not pointing any fingers towards you at all. Was merely making a statement that if anyone attempts to degrade anyone for playing Links in any other way than they prefer,they should seek help. :wink:
Cheezer

Postby lstucz on Mon May 28, 2007 3:37 pm

UncleDunc wrote:I would never attempt to put down another player, or how they choose to play, I am simply providing another type of tourney for people to compete in. Even If I am the only one playing in my tourneys, so be it, it pleases me so I create them. Don't look for conflict where none exists.

Sincerely,

Unca Dunc

Sorry if you thought you were getting some heat for your tournaments. It's me they are after for my comments about all the tourneys from the ladies tees. :lol:

By the way, those are some great ones you've been setting up. I am really enjoying them, even if I don't do very well. Seems my snap can't decide if it wants to work or not.
Lou
lstucz

Postby canuck on Mon May 28, 2007 5:04 pm

I agree with Roy :lol:
canuck

Postby Sgt_Danimal on Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 pm

Can I interject here, quickly? Yes? No? .... I'll take the silence as a yes...

STFU! :shock: <dididothat <ak
Sgt_Danimal
Just point and click!
Sgt_Danimal

Postby Dr_Dave on Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:46 pm

Sgt_Danimal wrote:Can I interject here, quickly? Yes? No? .... I'll take the silence as a yes...

STFU! :shock: <dididothat <ak

Bravo Sgt_Dismal, not only do you reply to a topic that died a month ago, you spew some absolute drunken bar room intellect. You da man!!!
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby Sgt_Danimal on Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:58 pm

<TY

That was mostly for Uncle Funk. I haven't talked to him in a while. Glad to see he's still playing golf.
Sgt_Danimal
Just point and click!
Sgt_Danimal

Postby terrell on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 pm

Sgt_Danimal wrote:That was mostly for Uncle Funk. I haven't talked to him in a while. Glad to see he's still playing golf.

nothin' wrong with that, sarge. but if'n you had quoted uncledunc, or at least prefaced your post with @uncledunc, it woulda made a lot more sense. kinda like this:

@dave STFU!!!

see? everyone knows what that means. (8
terrell

Postby Sgt_Danimal on Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:52 pm

terrell wrote:
Sgt_Danimal wrote:That was mostly for Uncle Funk. I haven't talked to him in a while. Glad to see he's still playing golf.

nothin' wrong with that, sarge. but if'n you had quoted uncledunc, or at least prefaced your post with @uncledunc, it woulda made a lot more sense. kinda like this:

@dave STFU!!!

see? everyone knows what that means. (8

Ok Thanks. That was my first post here... Looks like it went well! lol
Let's see if this works.

See yas on the course.
Sgt_Danimal
Just point and click!
Sgt_Danimal

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It