Another course worth adding?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Another course worth adding?

Postby garfran on Sun May 13, 2007 7:16 pm

I have been playing Ocean Pines Golf Club by the Bausch brothers, offline, and consider it up there with the best, though the reviewer in Links Corner, Mike Nifong, did not give it a particularly high rating - "I think that the impression was given that this course would be more along the lines of Pebble Beach, or John Andersen’s Bluffs at Ocean Point, or Mike Jones’ Pacific Breaks. And it really is not." However it is really a very enjoyable and well put together course, though rather difficult on some holes. Hope it can be included on the list, Warren.

BTW I set up a tourney recently in 2k1 with OttawaGreat Golf 18 as the lead-in course. I only decided to use it becaust it is on the list, but I will cross it off my list of desirable courses to be played. Just my opinion and no offence is intended to those wonderful Canadians.
garfran

Ocean Pines Golf Club

Postby Tresclub on Sun May 13, 2007 10:55 pm

Done deal.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby garfran on Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Thanks a lot kind sir !!!
garfran

Postby Tresclub on Mon May 14, 2007 4:36 pm

My pleasure kind sir!
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Return to Talk About It