I'm not afraid but.....

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

I'm not afraid but.....

Postby brokenclub on Fri May 11, 2007 9:43 am

Ok, so its firm/fast and windy in champ. I going along ok at even par. Even par would be a great finish for me. But dang One bad shot into the woods and everyhing goes to C*#p, my patience, blood pressure..beers etc.
brokenclub

Re: I'm not afraid but.....

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri May 11, 2007 9:55 am

stu_gibbs wrote:Ok, so its firm/fast and windy in champ. I going along ok at even par. Even par would be a great finish for me. But dang One bad shot into the woods and everyhing goes to C*#p, my patience, blood pressure..beers etc.

Just shot -4 in windy/firm/ fast in champ at RTJ from back tees......same tourny you are talkin' about??

I guess Chip_jett is still on the practice range, or mowing the lawn for his allowance.......he hasn't showed yet

Come on Mrs Jett, let chippy play, he says he likes 4 rounds of windy/fast/firm
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Chip_Jett on Sat May 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Well im -14 after 2 rds. Do you want me to finish you off ? Or have you learned your lesson? You can't carry my golf bag so shut your piehole and badmouth someone you can compete with lol.
Chip_Jett

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat May 12, 2007 5:43 pm

Chip_Jett wrote:Well im -14 after 2 rds. Do you want me to finish you off ? Or have you learned your lesson? You can't carry my golf bag so shut your piehole and badmouth someone you can compete with lol.

First off, I said you weren't there, not that you couldn't beat me, secondly, the third round, the one you've avoided, is from the back tees...........it ends tonight
Ya had to do some digging to find this thread.....almost got buried
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Return to Talk About It