Paul Willey

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby terrell on Thu May 03, 2007 5:54 pm

thanks very much, warren. i have 3 individuals i call heroes. a high school math teacher. a high school science teacher. and paul willey. and the latter i've never seen, heard, nor met. kinduv amazing coming from a secular humanist, don't you think?
terrell

Postby Tresclub on Thu May 03, 2007 7:39 pm

terrell wrote:... and the latter i've never seen, heard, nor met. kinduv amazing coming from a secular humanist, don't you think?

LOL. I beat Paul one time by one stoke in a h2h match. But that doesn't come close to making up for all the times he waxed my behind. :cry:
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby DennisHarris on Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Thanks warren

I like Terrell never actually met the Links Legend but I was around (playing) links when he won both of the VGA Tournaments. I remember trying to get into the room to receive the blow by blow description of the final match typed to us from Mark or David. The room was packed full and many of us were in the forum as someone from the room was giving us the blow by blow as I recall.

So I really appreciate the various links you provided because they certainly brought back some fond memories of playing the Links tour (in the ammy Division) with Links 2000 and 2001.

Thank you Warren.
Life is to short, so always eat your dessert first! :)
DennisHarris

Postby lstouradmin on Fri May 11, 2007 2:58 pm

lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby ErnieB on Fri May 11, 2007 3:56 pm

The 2nd one brought back many fond memories. :wink:
ErnieB

Return to Talk About It