I'm Back. Not all of me but the parts that count

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

I'm Back. Not all of me but the parts that count

Postby JackNickeless on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:46 am

Hello all. I'm probably going to get into trouble for posting this here but I'm a little fuzzy about this site. When I became ill it was just about the transition time and I fear I've been left in the dust. I know I can't play that good but my knowledge of the new site is bleak. So Dennis and any of my friends from GreensKeep or the Links tour please get in touch with me and get me up to speed so I can start playing again. Looks like The Big Guy has given me a bit of a reprieve. Thank God. I miss you all awful and look forward to playing again. I hope there isn't any problems with the future of Links. Thanks in advance and I truly thank you all for still being here. I thought you might have been a dream. Bye all Kevin :P
JackNickeless

Postby terrell on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:29 am

hey, kevin. glad you're back.

run this:

http://www.lspn.net/testing/LSTour_LSPN.exe

and i think you'll be back up to speed. if it doesn't, lettuce know, and we'll figure something else out.

(8
terrell

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:20 pm

Good to see you back, Kevin, and I hope things are going better for you now. The chat room in Greenskeep no longer exists, so you can't drop in there like you could before.

Actually, Greenskeep doesn't exist at all, unfortunately.
BruceWallace

Postby DennisHarris on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Kevin
Wecome back. Good to see you around once again. I sent you a PM.
Life is to short, so always eat your dessert first! :)
DennisHarris

Return to Talk About It