Sombra Challenge

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Sombra Challenge

Postby Echoes on Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 am

The challenge many of us will have is playing at all since it is set up on a version of the course that isn't available to download. only the H D version is downloadable :roll:
That's what happens when one deviates from ones own description of the tournament. I can't find any version of ShadowLands G.C. in the Links library list provided in the description of the courses used in the Classic Tour.
Echoes

Re: Sombra Challenge

Postby pmgolf on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:25 pm

Echoes - I have a version of Shadowlands that was from before the HD version was created. I checked the ID and Key for that course and it is the same as the one that is in the LSPN Course Database. These are the end digits of the id and key for that course:

id: 3546170
key: 90108ae

If the tournament is created in LSPN, it should work. I can make it available for download.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Echoes on Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:05 pm

[quote="pmgolf"]Echoes - I have a version of Shadowlands that was from before the HD version was created. I checked the ID and Key for that course and it is the same as the one that is in the LSPN Course Database. These are the end digits of the id and key for that course:

id: 3546170
key: 90108ae

If the tournament is created in LSPN, it should work. I can make it available for download.

Pete[/quote
That would be nice Pete, maybe more than 2 will compete then.Would be even nicer if lstouradmin made sure the courses he schedules events on are available to download.
Echoes

Postby Harpo on Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:03 pm

Kind of strange that the C/C event for this has 4 no wind rounds.
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It