Event not showing up in Current Events List

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Event not showing up in Current Events List

Postby Harpo on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:08 pm

Does anyone have a suggestion why I can not see Johnny's cut tournament in the events list? I can see his other events but not this event. I had to go into links to find it and play my two rounds as Johnny's suggestion. If I didn't look there I would not have seen and played it.

Any idea's? Maybe something simple I am missing but I have seen this event in the past. That is for Pro and Ammy.
Jim
Harpo

Re: Event not showing up in Current Events List

Postby Harpo on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:04 pm

I can go up to my events/playing and double click on it to see the standings but just doesn't show up in my currents events.
Jim
Harpo

Postby Echoes on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:19 pm

Make sure you have arcade and my leagues ticked in the show events from section of event list options.
Echoes

Postby Harpo on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:38 pm

Echoes wrote:Make sure you have arcade and my leagues ticked in the show events from section of event list options.

Yep, tried that. That is how I can see his other events. I will see if I can see it when it shows up for the final two rounds.
Jim
Harpo

Postby Harpo on Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:21 pm

Ok, I'm a dummy. I figured it out and just call me stupid. I never noticed that the current screen had more than one page. :oops:

Usually I don't have that many player modes pick on the current event options so I never had to go to another page.

I knew it had to be something simple that I missed.
Jim
Harpo

Postby rwoodworkr on Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:20 pm

Harpo wrote:Ok, I'm a dummy. I figured it out and just call me stupid. I never noticed that the current screen had more than one page. :oops:

Usually I don't have that many player modes pick on the current event options so I never had to go to another page.

I knew it had to be something simple that I missed.

I play the piano and I'm always in need of a page turner. If I find one, I'll loan him/her to you.
rwoodworkr

Return to Talk About It