PLSA The Players

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA The Players

Postby GoesForIt on Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:34 pm

Oh! albatros, I had you... and then I didn't. I hit it to 6 ft on #17. Downhill putt and the break line indicator said it moved a bit right at the hole... IT DIDN'T.

BTW, that was a fine as h-e-c-k 61 you shot in the final round. Tensed me up a bit.
GoesForIt

Re: PLSA The Players

Postby albatros on Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:57 am

It was a good last round to make up for my "roller coaster" golf ....

4 bogeys in the first round, three in the second round, two in the third round and one in the fourth round. if there was a fifth round maybe i would have gone bogey free he he.

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps
albatros

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:40 pm

Good to NOOB fescue is going to keep us from wallowing in the gutter this week albatros. I'm betting fescue will be improving very quickly to take us all on. I never should have suggested that M100 mouse. RATS! :lol: :lol:
GoesForIt

Postby fescue on Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:17 pm

I was once upon a time, I was a decent "clicker" but currently, avoiding the dreaded "others" is my only goal!! :lol: :lol:
fescue

Postby albatros on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:01 am

the more the merrier ;} i must admit that playing defense so much gets a bit much sometimes but then again it is challenging mode ...

i find myself "working" the ball more in pro and i have to admit i like to go past 12 on the drive because ... well it is fun to smack that little round thing and see how far it will go :D

to fairways and greens

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps
albatros

Return to Talk About It