Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

DirkPitt

Postby Harpo on Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:44 am

Happy birthday (Roger) DirkPitt. Age?
Jim
Harpo

Re: DirkPitt

Postby DirkPitt on Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:31 pm

Thank you very much Jim. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 70.
Roger
DirkPitt

Postby JackRussellTerror on Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:30 pm

the best years of your life Roger ......
i got you by one year :D
JackRussellTerror

Postby Harpo on Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:39 pm

DirkPitt wrote:Thank you very much Jim. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 70.

72 here and + one come March. Yeah, I know what you mean. I still see people our age out and about and think, man, they look old. ha ha Calling a lot of them Q-tip for the white hair. My wife keeps saying, "Hey look in the mirror honey". Come January we will be married 54 years. How time fly's by.
Jim
Harpo

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:54 am

Harpo wrote:...Calling a lot of them Q-tip for the white hair. My wife keeps saying, "Hey look in the mirror honey"...

Hair??? Whatchu talkin' about? :roll:
rwoodworkr

Postby Harpo on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:36 pm

Had to laugh today as my youngest granddaughter picked up my camera I have sitting on the end table to shoot the birds at the feeder and got a couple shots of me playing a few practice holes. Talk about the Q-tips, yeah that's me.

Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:03 am

Harpo wrote:
DirkPitt wrote:Thank you very much Jim. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 70.

72 here and + one come March. Yeah, I know what you mean. I still see people our age out and about and think, man, they look old. ha ha Calling a lot of them Q-tip for the white hair. My wife keeps saying, "Hey look in the mirror honey". Come January we will be married 54 years. How time fly's by.

Got me by a few months Jim. 73 in July. Currently feeling 93 with a dose of man flu but still firing away.
RoyHiggi

Postby IBHackin on Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:29 am

Hey Roger, welcome to this side of 70. I made it there last Sept. Dang Jim, you have almost as much grey as I do, but the good thing is we still have it. :)

Steve
IBHackin

Postby Bassmaster on Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:49 am

IBHackin wrote:Hey Roger, welcome to this side of 70. I made it there last Sept. Dang Jim, you have almost as much grey as I do, but the good thing is we still have it. :)

Steve

I just turned 68. Mine is the same color as Jim's but he has a whole lot more of it than I do.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Harpo on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:57 am

Bassmaster wrote:
IBHackin wrote:Hey Roger, welcome to this side of 70. I made it there last Sept. Dang Jim, you have almost as much grey as I do, but the good thing is we still have it. :)

Steve

I just turned 68. Mine is the same color as Jim's but he has a whole lot more of it than I do.

Well, there is not that much hair under that hat. Speaking of hair, there is a story for it's length.

We have a hair dresser as a friend and she worked for a cutting place. She had to split her cut money with the owner. So, we would have her come to our house and cut my wife's and my hair, my daughter's and her husband's hair plus their two daughters. She would make some good money that way. She would even have supper with us sometimes on that night. Anyway, she came down with a rare disease and is now unable to cut our hair. That was over a year ago and at that time she told us she had about a year to live. No cure. So I made a statement to my wife that I was not going to cut my hair while she was still alive. She is still hanging on. Here I was at my wife's family reunion a year and a half ago.

Jim
Harpo

Postby JackRussellTerror on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:15 am

here i am - Jack Russell Terror playing !
i actually turned to my Owner on my right for his advice - a driver straight or punch shot ?

IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG (47.96 KB) Viewed 791 times
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Return to Talk About It