Springfields

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Springfields

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:14 am

Strange one today playing the 5th at Springfields. Terrible snap early off the T and thought i was going to get lucky as I saw the ball land on a T waay left. It didnt stay there and bounced just off but then apparently found water :twisted: :twisted:

It gave me the drop which I could take off the T it had landed on but there was no sign of water anywhere close. Never seen anything like that before.
RoyHiggi

Re: Springfields

Postby StanDaMan59 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:48 pm

happen to me twice and had to take the penalty both times. That is when I realized to make sure on that hole to be extra cautious next 2 rounds. As bad as I hit off the T both times , figured I probably deserved it , but still been nice to have seen OB on overview just the same. FUN, FUN, FUN
StanDaMan59

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:18 pm

StanDaMan59 wrote:happen to me twice and had to take the penalty both times. That is when I realized to make sure on that hole to be extra cautious next 2 rounds. As bad as I hit off the T both times , figured I probably deserved it , but still been nice to have seen OB on overview just the same. FUN, FUN, FUN

Did you go left or right to find the OB? Same end result I suppose but finding water that wasn’t there was a bit weird.
RoyHiggi

Postby StanDaMan59 on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:41 am

i was left off FW both times.
StanDaMan59

Postby GoesForIt on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:28 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:Strange one today playing the 5th at Springfields...

I'll take a look at it.
GoesForIt

Return to Talk About It