Just need a rant...........

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Just need a rant...........

Postby ilesquire on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:00 am

A lot of courses dislike me...... Pacific Breaks hates me with a passion and the feeling is returned! :evil: :cry:
ilesquire

Re: Just need a rant...........

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Can't we all just get along. :P :lol: :lol:
rwoodworkr

Postby ilesquire on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:55 pm

Having been approached by and having discussions with representatives of the courses, I've been informed that none of the courses have any feelings either positive or negative toward me. The consensus is, and having reviewed the evidence I have to agree, that I am just particularly both inconsistent and incompetent at playing this game. I therefore offer my apologies to Pacific Breaks and to any other course that feels maligned by my earlier post. From now on I will do my best to "get along" with all. :) :lol:
ilesquire

Postby rwoodworkr on Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:38 am

ilesquire wrote:Having been approached by and having discussions with representatives of the courses, I've been informed that none of the courses have any feelings either positive or negative toward me. The consensus is, and having reviewed the evidence I have to agree, that I am just particularly both inconsistent and incompetent at playing this game. I therefore offer my apologies to Pacific Breaks and to any other course that feels maligned by my earlier post. From now on I will do my best to "get along" with all. :) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rwoodworkr

Postby albatros on Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
albatros

Return to Talk About It