King Of Swing

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

King Of Swing

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:08 pm

Two rounds played and I've now had 16 attempts to hole out on the 18th without success :oops: :oops: :oops:
Is it just me that every so often has a whole load of attempts at certain shots and with no success?

In one decided to play without a mullie left and got the whole swing wrong to over the green. Luckily chipped in.
Then in round 4 I did use far too many early, messed up a few and ended with no mullies left after 12 holes :twisted: :twisted: Missed an easy putt to effectively drop a shot as well. [censored] :lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Re: King Of Swing

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:57 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:Two rounds played and I've now had 16 attempts to hole out on the 18th without success :oops: :oops: :oops:
Is it just me that every so often has a whole load of attempts at certain shots and with no success?

In one decided to play without a mullie left and got the whole swing wrong to over the green. Luckily chipped in.
Then in round 4 I did use far too many early, messed up a few and ended with no mullies left after 12 holes :twisted: :twisted: Missed an easy putt to effectively drop a shot as well. [censored] :lol: :lol:

I managed to jar the 2nd shot in Rounds 2 & 3. One of them was with no mullies.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Return to Talk About It