Postby GoesForIt on Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:01 pm

... sad but true.
Attachments
putting.jpg
putting.jpg (76.28 KB) Viewed 1333 times
GoesForIt

Re: Me putting in Links...

Postby Harpo on Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:17 pm

Ha ha, yeah, I missed 3 str8 in putts in that last round. The sad thing is I only had to go between the 2nd and 3rd dot on the red swing meter to make the putts. :oops: No wonder I can't score any better. :roll:
Jim
Harpo

Postby MasterMontgomery on Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:33 pm

Harpo wrote:Ha ha, yeah, I missed 3 str8 in putts in that last round. The sad thing is I only had to go between the 2nd and 3rd dot on the red swing meter to make the putts. :oops: No wonder I can't score any better. :roll:

Yes but, Jim you were the leading putter in PLSA pro. .97 per hole
you had 70 total putts which beat everyone.
Congrats... I had 86( Bad)

Doug :) :) :)
What an Art
MasterMontgomery

Postby Harpo on Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:10 pm

Hmm, didn't notice. C/C is a whole different ballgame. Those front pin placement were a killer for me also. If you hit short on M/F and bounce on it just rolled all the way back off the green. You (Doug) have that Real Time Swing down real good now. I have tried it and seems to take more time and bother than I want to put into it. Just trying to have some fun with it (C/C) but can get on my nerves at times.
Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:14 am

Harpo wrote:Ha ha, yeah, I missed 3 str8 in putts in that last round. The sad thing is I only had to go between the 2nd and 3rd dot on the red swing meter to make the putts. :oops: No wonder I can't score any better. :roll:

Seeing the red swing meter mentioned here I wondered if its only me that uses the green one all the time for non challenging rounds. The red one a lot on challenging. Especially on fast greens but not so much in slow conditions.
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:23 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:

Seeing the red swing meter mentioned here I wondered if its only me that uses the green one all the time for non challenging rounds. The red one a lot on challenging. Especially on fast greens but not so much in slow conditions.

Roy, I use the red one almost all the time in challenging mode and quite often in non challenging if I can hit it close enough. :shock:
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It