Queen of Swing

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Queen of Swing

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:15 am

Just put up a new event for a bit of fun based King of the Swing. Queen of Swing.

It's elite play mode but its just a one round event with 10 mulligans. I picked the course with really wide fairways and its off ladies tees.
RoyHiggi

Re: Queen of Swing

Postby Harpo on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:31 pm

Yeah Roy, you are real funny. Wide fairways? Maybe if you can see them from the tee as you can't aim in the overhead cam. I think I used up almost all my mulligans off the tee and most of those I hit the snap dead on. Elite is different for sure and sure do miss it but would have to get used to it again.

On that round I should have used panoramic view with closeup to the pin.
Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:01 pm

Harpo wrote:Yeah Roy, you are real funny. Wide fairways? Maybe if you can see them from the tee as you can't aim in the overhead cam. I think I used up almost all my mulligans off the tee and most of those I hit the snap dead on. Elite is different for sure and sure do miss it but would have to get used to it again.

On that round I should have used panoramic view with closeup to the pin.

:lol: :lol: well they are wide but i did forget you cant see them most of the time. Bit different though and a bit of fun

Ive been lucky enough to play the course in real life and it was sort of like playing elite mode as you couldnt always see the best place to aim even then. We were lucky as the couple playing with us hired a caddy who kept pointing at something in the distance to aim at :D
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:33 pm

My caddie kept pointing me in the wrong direction... :shock:
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It