A Big Thank You From The Century Club

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

A Big Thank You From The Century Club

Postby Bassmaster on Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Hey Guys/Gals, hopefully this message finds you in good spirits. I started The Century Club some 7-8 years ago in hopes of offering a nice relaxing atmosphere for a quick game of golf using easier conditions. I use to really enjoy playing "Ruler of the Rough" back then and when it went by the wayside I started up The Century Club. BTW, "Ruler of the Rough" has been back for a while thanks to Brian aka DrPinseeker. MasterMontgomery offers his version with the "King of Swing". The Century Club also has a two round Stableford Shootout which offers you 5 gimmies during the round. The Par 3 event is offered only in AMMY and only the Hole-in-Ones are tallied up and posted in The Century Club forum. I used to also do the Pro side event for the Par 3 but it went 8 straight weeks without any participants and I dropped it. The Member's Special was the brain child of Johnny from The Amanti Tour and is a 4 round Spanish Stableford with various bonus "money holes". He posts up the Member's Special scores on www.http://thecenturyclub.net/. Many thanks to Johnny. So I guess where I'm going with this message is to just say "Thank You" for your participation and I look forward to seeing you on the leaderboards in the future.

Enjoy your time playing Links 2003.

Rick aka Bassmaster
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: A Big Thank You From The Century Club

Postby Drpinseeker on Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:59 pm

Thanks Rick for hosting your tournaments, just wish I had more time to play all of them.
Cheers
Drpinseeker

Return to Talk About It