Pin Hole 16 PLSA CC Round 3

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Pin Hole 16 PLSA CC Round 3

Postby MasterMontgomery on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:26 pm

That is a real beauty. A work of art. Made my day.

Doug
What an Art
MasterMontgomery

Re: Pin Hole 16 PLSA CC Round 3

Postby Echoes on Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:39 pm

:lol: The guy who cheats his way from tee to green for the level he plays... whines about his putting again. :roll:
Echoes

Postby MasterMontgomery on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:13 am

Cheating ? i use RTS which is a perfect legal way to get from tee to green.
Putting ? Sorry but i was not putting , i was using a LW with not much luck. That is also legal.
An WHINING! You are a good one to talk. All you did was whine about the doom an gloom an
the end of LSPN because of the flight tourney mess.( An you had a right to be upset)
As i recall Pmgolf,Harpo and i each in our own way tried to help you. I even offered to
create the flight tourneys an keep them going. Thanks for the thank you.
I not upset mad or just curious. As to why you care what i do. I would think you would
have better things to do. Also, i had been praising you recently on very good play
and very steady. So, if you want to keeping bashing me have at it. But its a waste of time.

Doug :shock: :shock: :shock:
What an Art
MasterMontgomery

Postby RonnieSmith on Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:24 pm

Well, I don't know anything about the above dispute, but I will say that after seeing the original post, I took a careful look at the pin position prior to hitting my approach shot. I just made sure that it flew in the air to at least pin high. At least it was sitting level even if a severe drop off existed right in front. There were some pins in round 4 that I don't see how they could be considered legitimate, but for the most part, I was able to bang the 12+ foot par putts into the hole.

Cheers,

Ronnie
RonnieSmith

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 am

RonnieSmith wrote:Well, I don't know anything about the above dispute, but I will say that after seeing the original post, I took a careful look at the pin position prior to hitting my approach shot. I just made sure that it flew in the air to at least pin high. At least it was sitting level even if a severe drop off existed right in front. There were some pins in round 4 that I don't see how they could be considered legitimate, but for the most part, I was able to bang the 12+ foot par putts into the hole.

Cheers,

Ronnie

Was a bit out of the blue wasn't it! That pin was a tough one though and cost me a shot as I was out of position after the T shot.
RoyHiggi

Postby Echoes on Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:33 pm

MasterMontgomery wrote:Cheating ? i use RTS which is a perfect legal way to get from tee to green.
Putting ? Sorry but i was not putting , i was using a LW with not much luck. That is also legal.
An WHINING! You are a good one to talk. All you did was whine about the doom an gloom an
the end of LSPN because of the flight tourney mess.( An you had a right to be upset)
As i recall Pmgolf,Harpo and i each in our own way tried to help you. I even offered to
create the flight tourneys an keep them going. Thanks for the thank you.
I not upset mad or just curious. As to why you care what i do. I would think you would
have better things to do. Also, i had been praising you recently on very good play
and very steady. So, if you want to keeping bashing me have at it. But its a waste of time.

Doug :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi Doug... i decided to respond.

Legal sounds political, i consider golf ethical.

If you considerate it fair that your Legal RTS swing that makes hitting fairways and greens, as easy or easier than classic swing pro, in lieu of the champ classic swing that is so punitive of the slightest miss snap, it makes me wonder what you would consider fair competition.
Echoes

Postby ilesquire on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:14 am

Hi Echoes,
I play RTS Pro. Obviously I must be cheating so that I can beat Roy......sh it mate, what am I doing wrong, my game is still useless?????
You are only new here, unless you have changed your name. The RTS vs Classic vs Powerstroke is a very old, (and hopefully dead), conversation. Also, perhaps it might be wise not to call people 'cheats'.
My suggestion is to "Chill out" and enjoy playing this game in whatever fashion floats your boat. :) :) :) :)
ilesquire

Return to Talk About It