Laptop problems

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Laptop problems

Postby Harpo on Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:14 am

This laptop is killing me. Trying to get some points while on vacation but this swingmeter is killing me. Started out the Open ok. The fairways in spots are narrow or have those pot bunkers. Anyways, swingmeter was not going to bad at the start but then I went into the red a little. I don't go there often. The meter then doubled it's speed on the way down. Even when I did not go into the red. Hit into several fairway traps as a result. Not looking good with many weeks left until I get back home.

Have fun out there guys. Will keep on plugging along. Don't know how some of you use a laptop to play this game. I'm sure it is the graphics setup I have on mine.
Jim
Harpo

Re: Laptop problems

Postby Bassmaster on Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:59 am

Harpo wrote:This laptop is killing me. Trying to get some points while on vacation but this swingmeter is killing me. Started out the Open ok. The fairways in spots are narrow or have those pot bunkers. Anyways, swingmeter was not going to bad at the start but then I went into the red a little. I don't go there often. The meter then doubled it's speed on the way down. Even when I did not go into the red. Hit into several fairway traps as a result. Not looking good with many weeks left until I get back home.

Have fun out there guys. Will keep on plugging along. Don't know how some of you use a laptop to play this game. I'm sure it is the graphics setup I have on mine.

I had to play around with the screen resolution to get the swing meter size and action that I wanted. I also changed the sky to plain ol blue.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: Laptop problems

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:15 pm

Harpo wrote:This laptop is killing me. Trying to get some points while on vacation but this swingmeter is killing me. Started out the Open ok. The fairways in spots are narrow or have those pot bunkers. Anyways, swingmeter was not going to bad at the start but then I went into the red a little. I don't go there often. The meter then doubled it's speed on the way down. Even when I did not go into the red. Hit into several fairway traps as a result. Not looking good with many weeks left until I get back home.

Must be driving you mad. Hope it can be sorted soon :D
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It