Chip-ins

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Chip-ins

Postby GoesForIt on Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:18 pm

I fully understand why you have % % % % average % on GIR and FIR... and I know nobody is going to change the web site, but shouldn't chip-ins be a total and not an average?

Aces, Double Eagles, Eagles, etc. are all round, round, round, round, total. Seems like chip-ins ought to fall in that category.

No big deal I guess.
Attachments
ChipIns.JPG
ChipIns.JPG (22.95 KB) Viewed 483 times
GoesForIt

Re: Chip-ins

Postby Bassmaster on Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:55 pm

GoesForIt wrote:I fully understand why you have % % % % average % on GIR and FIR... and I know nobody is going to change the web site, but shouldn't chip-ins be a total and not an average?

Aces, Double Eagles, Eagles, etc. are all round, round, round, round, total. Seems like chip-ins ought to fall in that category.

No big deal I guess.

Unless I'm reading this wrong it looks like the "chip ins" are in a total number and not a percentage.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Harpo on Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:22 pm

Bassmaster wrote:
GoesForIt wrote:I fully understand why you have % % % % average % on GIR and FIR... and I know nobody is going to change the web site, but shouldn't chip-ins be a total and not an average?

No big deal I guess.

Unless I'm reading this wrong it looks like the "chip ins" are in a total number and not a percentage.

I think if it was total then the last column would = 4. Right?
Jim
Harpo

Postby GoBucks on Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:26 am

Harpo wrote:
Bassmaster wrote:

No big deal I guess.

I think if it was total then the last column would = 4. Right?

The last column is average/round.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Return to Talk About It