Standings/Positions Filled

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Standings/Positions Filled

Postby tnbogeyman2 on Mon May 29, 2023 4:11 am

Just a stupid question, and I believe I know the answer. But, when you first open up a game to view, and it says "positions filled"-13, but the "standings" only shows 2, does that mean that the majority of the players are offline? Just wondering. I have a tendency of playing better when I know where I am in the standings.
tnbogeyman2

Re: Standings/Positions Filled

Postby Echoes on Mon May 29, 2023 7:34 am

https://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a

I believe i answered this question in the thread linked above.
Echoes

Postby Echoes on Mon May 29, 2023 10:59 am

Let me expand a bit. When viewed in-game you are only shown the flight you are in which in your case is flight 'D' .
To see all the players in the pro classic you need to come to this site,log out, then view the current events page showing your swing and level. You will then see all 13 players and where they currently sit. That applies to viewing passed events for the flight as well, to see all who participated and how points were awarded you must be logged out, or you just see your flight
Echoes

Postby GoBucks on Tue May 30, 2023 4:39 am

Where does he mention flights?
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby Echoes on Tue May 30, 2023 7:22 am

GoBucks wrote:Where does he mention flights?

In the 1st line, where he states positions filled 13 but the standings only show 2. One simple look at the current events narrowed it to that tourney only.
Echoes

Postby Harpo on Tue May 30, 2023 10:12 am

Echoes wrote:
GoBucks wrote:Where does he mention flights?

In the 1st line, where he states positions filled 13 but the standings only show 2. One simple look at the current events narrowed it to that tourney only.

Unless 11 people started the first round and never finished it, it would also show 13 positions filled but only shows 2. I think... :?:

Edit: I just started playing the Charles Schwab Chall. champ tourney and quit after 2 holes. At the beginning it said 0/512 players. After I quit it said 1/512 but shows no players in the standings. Thus it could be possible but I have never played in a flight tourney and Echoes is most likely correct.
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It