change my password

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

change my password

Postby ds3224 on Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 am

how do I change my password for LSPN? I tried through MY Account and it wouldn't let me do it.....rich ( ds3224 )
ds3224

Re: change my password

Postby Echoes on Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:39 am

In the user information section of My Account.

If that don't work i guess it has become like some other things at this site that no longer work, like the flight tourney, Pm's to lstouradmin actually making it thru to sent, and not staying in the outbox for months.

In that case just be happy the joint is still here, cause it sure don't look like it will for too much longer
Echoes

Postby BitLeft on Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:37 am

In that case just be happy the joint is still here, cause it sure don't look like it will for too much longer[/quote]

Agreed. It certainly looks like an implosion is a distinct possibility. Such is life.
BitLeft

Postby GoBucks on Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:09 pm

ds3224 wrote:how do I change my password for LSPN? I tried through MY Account and it wouldn't let me do it.....rich ( ds3224 )

You were able to log on here. So either your old one worked, or the new one did.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby rwoodworkr on Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:32 pm

Echoes wrote:...In that case just be happy the joint is still here, cause it sure don't look like it will for too much longer

This has been a recurring statement ever since I've been a member here, and like those who believe the end of the world is nigh, has been proven wrong through the years. I think as long as Mark is of this earth, LSPN will survive. (I hope :))
rwoodworkr

Postby Echoes on Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:23 am

rwoodworkr wrote:This has been a recurring statement ever since I've been a member here, and like those who believe the end of the world is nigh, has been proven wrong through the years. I think as long as Mark is of this earth, LSPN will survive. (I hope :))

What good is survival if nothing works?
Echoes

Postby ilesquire on Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:03 pm

"What good is survival if nothing works?"

Sounds like you may be "the glass is half empty" type. :) Seems we may have lost "Flights" but there are more than half a dozen Leagues you can join containing many events/tournaments + anyone can create their own events/tournaments. We still have Handicap, CLSC, PLSA,(challenging and non-challenging), RAW & Stableford in all swings and skills. I would suggest more than enough golf to keep anyone happy.
ilesquire

Postby rwoodworkr on Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:28 am

ilesquire wrote:"What good is survival if nothing works?"

Sounds like you may be "the glass is half empty" type. :) Seems we may have lost "Flights" but there are more than half a dozen Leagues you can join containing many events/tournaments + anyone can create their own events/tournaments. We still have Handicap, CLSC, PLSA,(challenging and non-challenging), RAW & Stableford in all swings and skills. I would suggest more than enough golf to keep anyone happy.

Took the words right off my keyboard, ilesquire. And something else to note - since Mark abolished the yearly dues, and runs minimal ads, I'm guessing he may be running this site at somewhat of a financial loss.
rwoodworkr

Postby pmgolf on Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:22 am

There's a quick fix, if I may suggest. Why doesn't one of you start a Flight Tour? There is plenty of help here if someone wants to try it.

Pete
pmgolf

Return to Talk About It