TPC San Antonio

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

TPC San Antonio

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:49 am

A beta version I think being used for the Bonanza event. Routine 5 foot putt looked to be going comfortably into the left side of the hole, and not too quickly, just got to the hole and jumped left. :shock: :shock: Only to 2 inches but it took me back to the 2K1 days :lol:
RoyHiggi

Re: TPC San Antonio

Postby albatros on Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:36 am

aaah yes the days of lippy the lion, found memories of the early days. not that i liked lipping out but it seemed like you would look at a shorter putts knowing you had to be right on the money to sink them.

i also never understood why we went to the cartoonish animation instead of a more realistic representation of a golfer.

all in all no complains since this game has held its "playability" throughout the years for me.

to fairways and greens!!!

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps.
albatros

Re: TPC San Antonio

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:43 pm

albatros wrote:aaah yes the days of lippy the lion, found memories of the early days. not that i liked lipping out but it seemed like you would look at a shorter putts knowing you had to be right on the money to sink them.

i also never understood why we went to the cartoonish animation instead of a more realistic representation of a golfer.

all in all no complains since this game has held its "playability" throughout the years for me.

to fairways and greens!!!

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps.

Spot on Mr Albatros :lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It