PLSA RSM Classic (Myrtle Beach Golf Resort(South Course)

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA RSM Classic (Myrtle Beach Golf Resort(South Course)

Postby GoesForIt on Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:59 am

Beware Round #3 has some pretty bendy pin positions. I'll try to fix that next year or use a different course. At least it's M/M and MC/MC so not terrible. I had two stupid bogies as a result.

Going into the 2023, unless I know the course front and back, I'm going to pair S/F and SC/FC and only rarely using M/F and MC/FC. You will see M/F and MC/FC in one round in the Honda Classic because that's my course and there's not an unfair pin position anywhere.

I may use F/F and FC/FC on one round of the masters, but it will be in the third round and I'll meticulously work for fair pin positions.
GoesForIt

Re: PLSA RSM Classic (Myrtle Beach Golf Resort(South Course)

Postby GoesForIt on Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:58 am

Players, I promise I go through these courses to make sure you can handle M(C)/F(C), but I obviously missed some for Myrtle Beach Golf Resort(South Course). I'll try to pick a better course for next year.

I took a 7 on #6 in the final round. There was one other that's completely unfair. Fortunately I was able to chip-in on that one for par... don't remember the #.

All I can suggest is to use the green analyzer and try to put your approach below the hole.
GoesForIt

Return to Talk About It