PLSA Bermuda

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA Bermuda

Postby Harpo on Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:09 pm

Wow, this course kills me every time. Blew through my Pro rounds and did bad. The par 5's on this course eats me up. I am doing better in the champ tourney after a shaky first round. I am going to watch how Roy does in champ on some of those just on pins and the ones in the back that the greens run away from the holes. If you don't hit on the greens in the front holes they come up short in the bank. Hit the green and they run way by.

I had this happen twice so far on this course. Anyone else have this happen? The hole disappeared when I went to putt. The hole is where my pointer is. Lucky I made the putt.

Jim
Harpo

Re: PLSA Bermuda

Postby Dr golf on Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:18 pm

Happened to me on a different course, I think Bighorn yesterday. I had a 5.6 ft putt for birdie and the hole disappeared. Missed it and made the return putt when the hole was visible. Never had this happen before. Stange

Steve
Dr golf

Postby Echoes on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:38 pm

Next time it happens, click your rotate tab and move it 1 degree either direction and it probably will show back up. I wouldn't forget to move it back before i putted.
Echoes

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:21 am

Harpo wrote:Wow, this course kills me every time. Blew through my Pro rounds and did bad. The par 5's on this course eats me up. I am doing better in the champ tourney after a shaky first round. I am going to watch how Roy does in champ on some of those just on pins and the ones in the back that the greens run away from the holes. If you don't hit on the greens in the front holes they come up short in the bank. Hit the green and they run way by.

I had this happen twice so far on this course. Anyone else have this happen? The hole disappeared when I went to putt. The hole is where my pointer is. Lucky I made the putt.

Only played one round in pro mode and it is a pig of a course for scoring. Keeping it in play off the T and finding greens at all will be a challenge
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:14 am

Champ/Challenge -- moderate/fast

Need I say more.

Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:19 am

Harpo wrote:Champ/Challenge -- moderate/fast

Need I say more.

:lol: You did pick the non challenging line for the putt :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:05 pm

Echoes wrote:Next time it happens, click your rotate tab and move it 1 degree either direction and it probably will show back up. I wouldn't forget to move it back before i putted.

I will try that next time, tks.
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It