PLSA (CJ Cup)

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: PLSA (CJ Cup)

Postby Harpo on Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:53 am

No, the pins were very good. It was just my bad putting. Tried to take the break out on a couple and other two just a bad aim. Nice last round Doug.
Jim
Harpo

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:08 am

Harpo wrote:Never mind. I guess I just never added it in Links after I downloaded it. Did it and now it shows up.

My Bad.... :oops:

Good point for others. If you add a course with Links running, it will not pick it up until you've restarted Links.
GoesForIt

Postby DougHiggi on Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:11 am

Harpo wrote:No, the pins were very good. It was just my bad putting. Tried to take the break out on a couple and other two just a bad aim. Nice last round Doug.

I am hoping to finish the event but for 2 days now when I try to log into the game all i get is " not registered".

Never ever seen that message before but I also couldn't get into this forum either hence I have had to register again and under this new name :lol: :lol:
DougHiggi

Postby MasterMontgomery on Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:19 pm

Hello Roy: Are you sure that you are entering the right password.
I know if you misspell it you will get that message. Also reach out for Admi help,
you don't want to lose the Roy Higgi player.

:D :D
What an Art
MasterMontgomery

Postby DougHiggi on Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:08 pm

MasterMontgomery wrote:Hello Roy: Are you sure that you are entering the right password.
I know if you misspell it you will get that message. Also reach out for Admi help,
you don't want to lose the Roy Higgi player.

:D :D

Feels like I have lost him and yes I am certain i put in the right password.

I have posted in the tech section but no answers yet.

But I have just found an e mail from Mark Hulka so fingers crossed it might get sorted soon.
DougHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:01 am

So I ma back on the forum but still getting the not registered message when i try to play a round.

Anyone ever seen this message before. Does anyone remember registering beofre being able to play Links online?
RoyHiggi

Postby pmgolf on Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:14 am

RoyHiggi wrote:So I ma back on the forum but still getting the not registered message when i try to play a round.

Anyone ever seen this message before. Does anyone remember registering beofre being able to play Links online?

Of course you have to register. To play Links, you have to start the game and then click on "Online". That's where you put information to tell Links how to connect to the LSPN. Check your post in the "Links 2003 Technical Forum".

Pete
pmgolf

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:00 pm

pmgolf wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:So I ma back on the forum but still getting the not registered message when i try to play a round.

Of course you have to register. To play Links, you have to start the game and then click on "Online". That's where you put information to tell Links how to connect to the LSPN. Check your post in the "Links 2003 Technical Forum".

Pete

Sorted now thx. I just consider me useless :oops: :oops:
RoyHiggi

Postby GoBucks on Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:54 am

GoesForIt wrote:
GoBucks wrote:Check out Links Corner, GFI.
https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 846#p15846

For now, it's Shadowlands G. C. HD. I've run Mark around in circles enough for one week.

If Sage puts up the dropbox version to Links Corner, I'll give it another look.

https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 927#p15927
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Previous

Return to Talk About It