PLSA Tour Championship (East Lake Tournament)

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA Tour Championship (East Lake Tournament)

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:16 pm

Well, I hoped to post some hard to reach numbers... but only managed to do a Scottie Scheffler.

Good Luck Guys.
GoesForIt

Re: PLSA Tour Championship (East Lake Tournament)

Postby Harpo on Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Gosh, I forgot how unforgiving Champ mode is to Pro and then to add on 07 mode. Well, the third round didn't start out the way I hoped. Double Bogie but I have some bad words to the designer. Hit my second shot to what looked like the left side of the green. It said on the fairway. Decided to putt it. As you can see I am in the green up to my knees. Putt went a few inches so had to chip then and a little to far. This must be an elevation problem in the course I think. On to round 4. Hope I can hit a few more fairways.

Jim
Harpo

Postby Steve Sullivan on Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:24 pm

Still trying to figure out how I managed to go through 4 rounds here with only 1 bogie, especially with the deep rough and long par 3's :shock:

So glad round 4 was Mc Mc, as some of the pins might have been impossible at anything faster :wink:
Steve Sullivan

Postby GoesForIt on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:39 pm

Steve Sullivan wrote:So glad round 4 was Mc Mc, as some of the pins might have been impossible at anything faster :wink:

When I first played it I figured it was tough enough without MC/FC.

Good shooting Steve.

As I watched on TV (the telly) for the BMW and Tour Championship, I think Congressional played very close to Wilmington and the East Lake Tournament Course was spot on for the finale... in terms of Links vs IRL play... penalized for the same misses and all.
GoesForIt

Return to Talk About It