Oh my God, well kiss my fanny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Terrell
gibby

Postby Freefaller on Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:55 pm

LOL, things are gonna get fun now. :P
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby BruceWallace on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:33 pm

Well, now I have to be nice to him all of the time? Well Terrell, I'll be d-a-m-n-e-d if I'll switch to Vista, and I won't be nice to you when I talk about it. :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, BTW, congratulations, young fella.
BruceWallace

Postby terrell on Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:43 pm

geez o' pete irene! thanks guys, but it's gotta be some kinda mistake. i'm probably one of the worst that needs moderating the most. of which i often feel kinda bad about, but some things just gotta be said.

news to me. more later.

i was scanning down through about 30 threads i haven't read, and i thought this was something about a v1.06 mod tournament. that wouldn't be nearly as frightening.
terrell

Postby LoneHacker on Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:33 pm

hmm might this be a sign of the apocalypse arriving?? T A mod??? Does that mean we have to call him sir too?? congrats:)
LoneHacker

Postby canuck on Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:41 pm

What day is it today ? :lol:

just kidding go gettem Mr T
chris
canuck

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:13 pm

i also thought that he (T) had taken up 1.06, but both "mod" references (lol) seem to be equally unlikely. however, some sunshine sneaks through: now that T is an actual official, maybe he could take a peek at the infernal "bot's" filtering algorithm. you know, inquiring minds, etc. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Postby terrell on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:32 pm

canuck wrote:What day is it today ?

ya know, i hadn't thought of that. i'd better be checkin' with someone.

Larry_Warrilow wrote:i also thought that he (T) had taken up 1.06, but both "mod" references (lol) seem to be equally unlikely.

lol. what'r we tryin' to say, lw? i'm kidding. for all of us that have been here since the genesis of these forums, no one is more surprised than me.

and actually, i'm quite a fan of v1.06. irl i drive the ball very well. but around the greens is scary. much like (when i'm) playing the mod.

Larry_Warrilow wrote:maybe he could take a peek at the infernal "bot's" filtering algorithm. you know, inquiring minds, etc. lw

as vocal as i've been about the censor bot, there still won't be a lot i can do about it. i would imagine that will be something mark will have to address some day in his spare time. bahahahahahah!
terrell

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:13 pm

Nicely done T.....They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease Go easy on us......ok

I guess you won't be hosting the free course site anymore :(

This is April fools Day.......but does Mark have this much time.....and warped humour? LOL
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby terrell on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:23 am

tryandtyoneon wrote:This is April fools Day.......but does Mark have this much time.....and warped humour? LOL

amazing. but apparently his honeymoon's over.

i did ask brucebo for help, which thankfully, he's consented. i don't think anything changes really. i'm more interested in technical issues and rarely read lobby posts, unless someone interesting (there are several) posts there. bruce has more diplomatic skills in his little finger than i'll ever have, so i'll be deferring all intellectual issues to him.
terrell

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:45 am

terrell wrote:
i did ask brucebo for help, which thankfully, he's consented. i don't think anything changes really. i'm more interested in technical issues and rarely read lobby posts, unless someone interesting (there are several) posts there. bruce has more diplomatic skills in his little finger than i'll ever have, so i'll be deferring all intellectual issues to him.

middle finger or little finger? hahhaaha...

but in truth, Terrel has been in the front line of helping people here - esp in the tech forum - as if he was a mod already, so all i idid was suggest to Mark that we make it official. i dont think they'll be much noticable change, execpt Terrell can move/edit etc posts, where as before he'd have to ask. of course if anyone gets snooty with him he does carry a big(ger) stick now :o
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby KCJammer on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:08 am

Congrats, T.

But don't underestimate your abilities outside of the tech realm.

The entire forum will benefit from your role here as a moderator.

Good choice, Bruce. :D
KCJammer

Postby terrell on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:04 am

thanks, kc. i'll give it the ol' college try. bruce usually seems to know what he's doing. hard to believe, but this is the first time i've ever been a moderator of anything. bahahahaha
terrell

Postby GDI_Coyote on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:53 pm

:twisted: Watch your P's and Q's
GDI_Coyote

Postby DennisHarris on Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Terrell,

Congrats on your moderator appointment. IMHO its long overdue and a well deserved appointment.
Life is to short, so always eat your dessert first! :)
DennisHarris

Next

Return to Talk About It