hey, rwoodworkr !

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

hey, rwoodworkr !

Postby JackRussellTerror on Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:44 pm

will i have to change my LSPN screen name to "FoxTerrierTerror" ?
my MOST LOVED Jack Russell of 17 years - Bonnie, was euthanised 2 years ago ......... she reached 19 years 11 months of age ! its taken 2 years to get over the grief.......and have just adopted a new PUPPY 2 weeks ago at HIS age then of 8 weeks !

he is a FoxTerrier x JackRussell !
oh boy oh boy oh BOY !!! extremely hyperacive !

Rick, video of my new buddy - BUDDY on my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVbtxn7kL_Y&lc=UgywhVjrcRx0XXIEmjp4AaABAg.9W6OJGNb1LG9W6azop3_en
wonderful dog, but as i said, VERY VERY active ! nice to have a pooch again ......
cheers Rob (FoxTerrierTerror)
JackRussellTerror

Re: hey, rwoodworkr !

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:56 am

Sorry about losing your beloved dog. I lost my rescue chocolate lab of 8 years on my 55th birthday and I still haven't really gotten over that. I've been dog-less now for almost 11 years.

Congrats on the new dog!!!
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:51 pm

JackRussellTerror wrote:will i have to change my LSPN screen name to "FoxTerrierTerror" ?
my MOST LOVED Jack Russell of 17 years - Bonnie, was euthanised 2 years ago ......... she reached 19 years 11 months of age ! its taken 2 years to get over the grief.......and have just adopted a new PUPPY 2 weeks ago at HIS age then of 8 weeks !

he is a FoxTerrier x JackRussell !
oh boy oh boy oh BOY !!! extremely hyperacive !

Rick, video of my new buddy - BUDDY on my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVbtxn7kL_Y&lc=UgywhVjrcRx0XXIEmjp4AaABAg.9W6OJGNb1LG9W6azop3_en
wonderful dog, but as i said, VERY VERY active ! nice to have a pooch again ......
cheers Rob (FoxTerrierTerror)

Excellent news, Rob.
Yeah, I lost Pip, my Fox/Jack Russell terrier, and my best bud, last spring. Kidney failure. Kept her going for a good year with fluid treatments. Definitely hard to lose a truly loved member of the family. I hope you have many good years with Buddy. I'll check out your video soon.

The other Rick

Edit: Gahh, just checked out the video, How can you not love that face! Brought back memories of Pip as a youngster. Made me shed a tear. Thanks for that video. :D
rwoodworkr

Postby JackRussellTerror on Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Bassmaster wrote:Sorry about losing your beloved dog. I lost my rescue chocolate lab of 8 years on my 55th birthday and I still haven't really gotten over that. I've been dog-less now for almost 11 years.

Congrats on the new dog!!!

dang, they tug at the heart strings hey Rick!
but its comforting to know that we looked after them ...... and your lab is in a nice place !
i'll "[censored]" this terror i've just adopted tho.............. this morning he jumped up and grabbed my fav polo shirt off the chair and decided to have a chew ! but nahhhh who cares....... we give them unconditional love :)
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby JackRussellTerror on Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:51 pm

rwoodworkr wrote:Excellent news, Rob.
Yeah, I lost Pip, my Fox/Jack Russell terrier, and my best bud, last spring. Kidney failure. Kept her going for a good year with fluid treatments. Definitely hard to lose a truly loved member of the family. I hope you have many good years with Buddy. I'll check out your video soon.

The other Rick

Edit: Gahh, just checked out the video, How can you not love that face! Brought back memories of Pip as a youngster. Made me shed a tear. Thanks for that video. :D

yeah my JR went 2 year ago ALSO with kidney failure Rick (the other Rick) ..... maybe its inherant in the JR DNA ?
yeah same ........expensive fluid treatments at the vet hospital. My Mum also "went" with kidney failure .........maybe that's a message that we should ALL drink LOTS of water ?

yeah Rick he is pretty cute alright ........... the neighbours in the street want to nanny him ! the street kids love playing with him ! i think he'll be long lived. BUT i can't wait till his "puppy enthusiasm" wears off a bit soon ....... maybe in another YEAR or so :( then i can get same peace and quiet and focus on Links ! you should see Buddy's reaction as i sit him on my lap and he does a 3 click swing with themouse and then watches the Links golfer rip one down the middle ! he is totally speechless :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:29 pm

JackRussellTerror wrote:...My Mum also "went" with kidney failure ...

Strange coincidences. My wife is going through that right now.

JackRussellTerror wrote:...you should see Buddy's reaction as i sit him on my lap and he does a 3 click swing with themouse and then watches the Links golfer rip one down the middle ! he is totally speechless :lol:

Love it! :lol: :lol:
rwoodworkr

Postby JackRussellTerror on Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:35 pm

rwoodworkr wrote:
JackRussellTerror wrote:...My Mum also "went" with kidney failure ...

Strange coincidences. My wife is going through that right now.

crikey, i hope everything is going well for your wife tho ?

here is Buddy on the tee........ asking me for yardages :lol:
IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG (47.96 KB) Viewed 1980 times

((( QUIET PLEASE ))) about to swing ........
IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1492.JPG (50.53 KB) Viewed 1978 times

it gets slow sometimes as Buddy wants to chase the MOUSE all over the desk :lol: :lol:

JackRussellTerror

Return to Talk About It