PLSA Bermuda Championship

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA Bermuda Championship

Postby GoesForIt on Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:19 am

Well, I must have had just the right amount of nerve tingling in my right arm today. Hit all but one FIR and more than that every one hit the snap... very, very rare for me. Still, there was the putting.

I'd completely forgotten that the APCD author turned off statistics for Kiawah Island. It would be nice to get an update. Surely it was a mistake. Maybe I'll use Turtle Point next year.
GoesForIt

Re: PLSA Bermuda Championship

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:37 am

-6 under Gusty on Kiawah was pretty fantastic Steve Sullivan.

I wonder if the greens are actually as roly-poly IRL on Kiawah. I promise I did the best I could with pin positions.
GoesForIt

Postby Timbo B on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:52 am

Just had a crash on the 13th green in my final round. Would not restart no matter what I tried. I was playing terrible anyway so glad it crashed to be honest. But usually you can get back to the game by setting the graphics slider way down and take off abient sounds. When I tried that the saved "LAST GAME" wasn't there. Not sure I have ever seen that before.

Some unrealistic greens too....not wild about this one.

Timbo B
Timbo B

Postby Harpo on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:42 am

Just had my worst round in Pro with the easiest conditions. (3rd rd) I remember playing here before in Champ challenge. This is one tough course in champ mode. I may give it a go if I have time. My snap was so off that last round and seemed to always end up on a severe side slope lie to the greens.

Good luck guys. DirkPitt
Jim
Harpo

Postby Steve Sullivan on Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm

GoesForIt wrote:-6 under Gusty on Kiawah was pretty fantastic Steve Sullivan.

I wonder if the greens are actually as roly-poly IRL on Kiawah. I promise I did the best I could with pin positions.

Timing of my shots was better. Didn't seem to get many "helping" gusts though :roll: I also sank 3 or 4 putts over 20 feet.
Steve Sullivan

Postby Steve Sullivan on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:46 am

Round 3 paid me back for my success in Round 2 with a TEN on the 4th hole. Couldn't really recover from it and a couple of late bogies finished me off :oops: :roll:
Steve Sullivan

Return to Talk About It