Liberty for PLSA Northern Trust

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Liberty for PLSA Northern Trust

Postby GoesForIt on Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:48 am

Liberty was submitted. No idea why it was not used. I've asked Mark without response so far.

GoesForIt.
GoesForIt

Re: Liberty for PLSA Northern Trust

Postby Steve Sullivan on Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Never play well at Liberty, no matter how conservatively I play. TPC Boston might be a little easier for me :wink:
Steve Sullivan

Postby RonnieSmith on Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:47 pm

GoesForIt wrote:Liberty was submitted. No idea why it was not used. I've asked Mark without response so far.

GoesForIt.

I thought there was a version of Liberty. Regardless, tomorrow's (Sunday) round should be "windy".

Ronnie
RonnieSmith

Postby Steve Sullivan on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:05 pm

This will be my last event for a while other than on the European Tour. I need to spend some time sorting out the rest of the Handicap Events for the 2022 Season before the European Tour announces it's events for 2022. 0nly 10 events to sort, but I have to input those and another 10 or so events as well.
Steve Sullivan

Postby GoesForIt on Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:17 am

RonnieSmith wrote:I thought there was a version of Liberty. Regardless, tomorrow's (Sunday) round should be "windy".

Ronnie

There is a version of Liberty. As I stated, I did submit it to Mark. I've still not heard back from him as to why it was not used.

Regarding Windy 1) Can't change mid-tournament and 2) today's Northern Trust final round IRL has been cancelled and moved to tomorrow.

What I should have done is fill the traps with water and placed down trees, limbs and branches all around the course :lol: :lol: :lol:
GoesForIt

Return to Talk About It