It's a sad day...

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

It's a sad day...

Postby txTarHeel on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:26 am

...for us Tar Heel fans. What a colossal collapse during the final 10 minutes plus overtime. Sigh.
txTarHeel

Postby TIG__Ripper on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:28 am

Georgetown's big men wore out the smaller Heels. Hansbrough looked gassed at the end of the game. Hibbert is a monster in the post, what a matchup him versus Oden in the Final Four. Wow.
TIG__Ripper

Postby KCJammer on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:47 am

As a lifelong Pitt fan, Georgetown is the one of those teams I just love to hate.
KCJammer

Postby sgt_cook on Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:54 pm

I was totally shocked by the overtime performance North Carolina produced. I agree, though, the match up of big men in the Georgetown vs Ohio State game does have the makings of a final four classic. Could it be another Florida versus Ohio State National Championship?
sgt_cook

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:43 pm

TIG__Ripper wrote:Georgetown's big men wore out the smaller Heels. Hansbrough looked gassed at the end of the game. Hibbert is a monster in the post, what a matchup him versus Oden in the Final Four. Wow.

If Oden doesn't get into foul trouble early, like he has the past 3 games, I think the Buckeyes are going to win.

Although, neither Georgetown nor Ohio State, know how to play unless they are 10-20 points down, so it should be an interesting and great game. :D :D :D
BruceWallace

Postby GDI_Coyote on Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:01 pm

It was Roy Williams who was at fault.Why didn't they slow the game down when they were up by 10 instead of running and gunning?Why didn't he attack Hibbert who had 4 fouls?He had 4 bodies he could have thrown at him(20 fouls there).And lastly,the way to attck a zone is by penetration from the point guard.

The players missed the shots but ole Roy lost his mind at the end.

Still a Tarheel fan,

Steve
GDI_Coyote

Return to Talk About It